Volkswagen Passat Estate1.4 TSI PHEV GTE 5 Doors DSG
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Adaptive Cruise Control Including Front Assist, Radar Sensor Controlled Distance Monitoring System, City Emergency Braking SystemDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile SelectionExterior Temperature Gauge With Frost AlarmLane AssistLow Washer Fluid Warning LightMultifunction Computer Includes Visual GearOne Touch Indicator Turn SignalProactive Occupant ProtectionSecurity And Service Including E-CallSocket Ac Type 2Speed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTraffic Jam AssistVoice ActivationWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWe Connect Plus
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingElectronic Engine Sound Without DeactivationExterior E-SoundMisfuel Prevention DevicePetrol Particulate FilterTwo Charging Cables 16Amp For Wallbox/Chargepoints (Mode 3) And 10Amp Mains Charge Cable (Mode 2)
- Aerial For Radio Integrated Into Rear WindscreenDab Digital Radio ReceiverExternal, Usb Type C Data Sockets With Increased Charging Performance Front (45 Watt)
- All Led Headlights Range Adjustable With Reflector Technology + Indicator FunctionAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Leaving Home And Manual Coming Home Lighting FunctionsBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome LouvresBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsCharging Point Inlet On Radiator GrilleChrome Side Window SurroundsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFully Galvanised BodyGloss Black Finish On B PillarHeated Rear WindowLed Rear LightsLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Third Brake LightPlastic Load Sill ProtectionRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass From B Pillar Backwards, Approx 65% TintedRear Window Wash/WipeRemote Electrically Adjustable And Foldable Heated Door Mirrors Including Automatic Dimming Function On Drivers Side Door Mirror Puddle LightsSilver Anodised Roof RailsTrapezoid Exhaust Tailpipes, Left And RightUnique C Signature Gte Front Led Daytime Running Lights In BumperUnique Gte BadgingUnique Gte Radiator Grille With Blue StripWarning Lights For Open Tailgate And DoorsWhite Instrument LightingWindscreen Wipers/ Intermittent Wipe + 4 Position Delay
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestClimate Control - 3 Zone Electronic Air Conditioning With Automatic Air RecirculationDriver's Door Storage Compartment For 1.0 Litre BottleDriver/Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentErgocomfort Seat With Seat Cushion Tilt Adjustment, Thigh Support And Electric Backrest Adjustment On The Driver SideExtending Luggage Compartment Cover With Convenience Opening, StowableFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Interior Lighting With Delay And Dimming FunctionFront Centre Armrest With Storage Compartment And Two Rear Air VentsFront Cupholders X2 With CoversFront Passenger Storage Compartment For 1.5 Litre BottleFront Seats With Lumbar AdjustmentHeight Adjustable And Removable Variable Boot FloorHeight Adjustable Rear Seat Head Restraints (X3)Height/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Preparation, Outer Rear SeatsLeather Trimmed Three Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel And Gear Knob With Blue Contrast StitchingLoad Lashing Points X 4 In Luggage CompartmentLoad Through ProvisionLockable, Illuminated, Cooled GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightingRear Seat Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStorage Compartment In Roof Console With CoverVienna Leather Upholstery + Heated Front Seats + Heated Windscreen Washer Jets
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs (Anti Locking Brake System) Includes Bas (Brake Assist) And Ebd (Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution)Automatic Post Collision BrakingBlue Brake CallipersDisc Brakes Front And RearDoor Open Warning ReflectorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head Restraints, Longitudinal And Height AdjustableDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Rear Passenger Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side Impact AirbagHeight Adjustable Front 3 Point Seatbelts + PretensionersHill Hold FunctionPre Crash Preventive Occupant ProtectionRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Seat Side Impact AirbagsRigid Safety Cell With Front And Rear Crumple ZonesTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Light For Rear Seat Belts If Unfastened
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Chrome Air Vent And Instrument SurroundCross Hatch Decorative Inserts In Dash And Door PanelsUnique Gte Instrument Cluster
- Tyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1678 kgGross Vehicle Weight2270 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight592 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)483 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1780 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4773 cmWheelbase2786 cmWidth (including mirrors)2083 cmHeight1515 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed138 mphEngine Power - BHP218 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesGteCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesBadge Power218Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeCb26yy
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNivelleAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)36 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)220Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)220Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh13NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles41Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH60WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb15WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.14WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City38WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL38Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity10.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb144WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL144WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH157WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb9WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - TEL9WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - TEH15WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH30
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low30.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium47.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High52.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb42.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL42.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.9WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.3WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb706.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH217.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen Passat a good car?The Volkswagen Passat GTE is a large, luxurious, handsome car with a top-notch interior, loads of space and practicality, impressive levels of standard equipment, and a petrol-electric plug-in drivetrain that offers up to 37 miles of electric-driving range and a theoretical 230.6mpg. That, in our book, makes it a very, very good car indeed.This car's called the Passat GTE, does that mean it's a performance model like a VW Golf GTI?Yes, Volkswagen uses the GT'x' badging for all its faster cars, with the GTE indicating a part-electric portion of the drivetrain. The Passat's 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine and electric motor combined serve up 218hp and 400Nm, enough for a 7.6-second 0-62mph time and a 138mph top speed.Is the Volkswagen Passat well equipped?This GTE plug-in hybrid model of the Passat comes with desirable equipment such as 3-zone climate control, heated front seats, adaptive cruise control, a digitised human-machine interface, front and rear parking sensors, 18-inch alloy wheels, IQ Light Matrix LED headlamps and Vienna leather upholstery, among much more.Is the Volkswagen Passat practical?Both the Saloon and the Estate versions of the Passat are incredibly capacious inside, with the VW wagon having a gigantic 650-litre boot. However, bear in mind that these GTE plug-in hybrid models have smaller boots, due to the placement of the battery pack. The GTE Estate, for instance, sees boot space reduced to 483 litres... which is still pretty vast.Is the Volkswagen Passat reliable?The Volkswagen Passat tends to perform well in reliability surveys of the executive car market, plus the company offers a 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty as extra back-up.