Volkswagen T-Cross Estate1.0 TSI 110 SE 5 Doors
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning BuzzerAdaptive Cruise Control Including Front Assist, Forward Collision Warning, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Speed LimiterBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth Telephone And Audio Connection For Compatible DevicesCar Information DisplayDigital CockpitDriver Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemLane AssistLow Washer Fluid Warning LightMultifunction Computer With Visual Gear Change Recommendation For Fuel ConsumptionOperating Permit AlterationPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo, Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display, Exterior Temperature And Fuel GaugeStop/Start SystemWarning Sound And Light For Doors And Tailgate OpenWarning Sound And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWe Connect Go DongleWireless Car Net App Connect With Apple Carplay, Combined Functionality Of Apple Carplay/Android Auto And Mirrorlink
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingMisfuel Prevention Device
- 2X Usb Connection With Usb Charging Sockets And In Rear Centre ConsoleDab Digital Radio ReceiverDiversity Antenna For Fm ReceptionMulti Device Interface (Mdi) With Usb ConnectionMusic Playback - Mp3, Wma And Aac FilesPremium Usb Cable For Apple Or Android Smartphone CompatibilitySimultaneous Pairing Of 2 Compatible Mobile DevicesTitle And Cover Art Display
- Automatic Hazard Lights Activation Under Emergency BrakingBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Coloured BumpersDusk Sensor + Automatic Driving LightsElectrically Foldable, Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Reverse Activated Kerb View Adjustment On Passenger's SideFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog Lights With Static Cornering FunctionGalvanised BodyHeated Rear WindowLed Third Brake LightLower Door Sills And Door Pillars In BlackRadiator Grille With High Gloss Surface And Chrome StripRear Fog Light On One Side, Reversing Light On Both SidesRear Lights Incorporating Led TechnologyRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window AerialRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayReflectors In All DoorsTailgate With Integrated Roof SpoilerWindscreen Wipers/ Intermittent Wipe + 4 Position Delay
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Rear Head Restraints And 3 Rear Three Point Seat Belts3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BackrestDrawer Under Drivers SeatDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorDriver's Sunvisor With Ticket HolderDust And Pollen FilterFront And Rear Reading Lights X 2Front Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Seat Back Storage PocketsFront Seats With Adjustable Lumbar SupportGloveboxHeating And Fresh Air System With 4 Stage BlowerHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelInstrument Lighting White Adjustable Panel IlluminationInterior Light With DelayIsofix Child Seat Preparation For 2 Rear Child SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingManual Air ConditioningManual Front Seats With Height AdjustmentMoveable And Foldable Rear Bench SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Drivers And Front Passengers DoorThree Spoke Multi-Function Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel And GearknobTriangle Ties/Pearl Cloth UpholsteryVariable Boot Floor
- 3-Point Seat Belts In Front With Electric Tensioner + Height AdjustmentAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Hydraulic Brake Assist (Hba)Automatic Post Collision Braking SystemDriver And Front Passenger Safety-Optimised Head RestraintsDrivers And Front Passengers Airbags With Front Passengers Airbag Deactivation SwitchEsc With Edl, Asr, Edtc And Trailer Stabilisation FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsHill Start AssistPre Crash Preventive Occupant ProtectionProactive Passenger Protection System In Combination With Front AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRigid Safety Cell With Front And Rear Crumple ZonesSingle Torn HornTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside Assistance
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemChild Security Locks In Rear DoorsElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Tailgate Unlocking Using Key Fob
- Pineapple Decorative Inserts In Dash And Doors
- 17" Clayton Alloy Wheels + Anti Theft Wheel BoltsBreakdown Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1195 kgGross Vehicle Weight1740 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked630 kgMax. Loading Weight545 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)455 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1281 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4108 mmWidth1760 mmWheelbase2551 mmWidth (including mirrors)1977 mmHeight1573 mmHeight (including roof rails)1584 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb49.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH38.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH50.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL57.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTsi 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeC113fx
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleClaytonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the VW T-Cross?The VW T-Cross is 4108mm long, 1760mm wide (1977mm wide with door mirrors) and 1584mm high (including roof rails).Is the VW T-Cross 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The VW T-Cross is only available as a front-wheel drive vehicle.How many passengers can you fit in the VW T-Cross?The VW T-Cross can fit a maximum of 5 people (including the driver) in its 5 seats - 2 in the front, 3 in the back.How long is the warranty on the VW T-Cross?The VW T-Cross comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the VW T-Cross have as standard?As standard, every VW T-Cross comes with the following driver assistance technology: blind spot detection, front fog lights, air conditioning, alarm with interior protection, wireless app-connect functionality, the ability to upgrade the navigation system with VW's media and internet package, and more.Why is the VW T-Cross so popular?The VW T-Cross is a small crossover SUV that sits in the middle of VW's family car range in terms of size - but it's still a premium vehicle with all the VW quality you would expect. It's easy to drive, can fit loads of stuff in the boot and the driver has a great seating position to enjoy.Does the VW T-Cross have parking sensors?Yes. The VW T-Cross comes with rear parking sensors as standard.What VW T-Cross trim levels are available?The VW T-Cross range has 4 trim levels available in the range (from entry level to top): SE, Black Edition, SEL and R-Line. Each one adds different equipment, colours, details and engine options.How much boot space does the VW T-Cross have?The VW T-Cross's boot space is 455 litres, and when you drop the back seats that expands to 1281 litres.Is the Volkswagen T-Cross a good car?The T-Cross is one of the best compact crossover SUVs on the market because it combines the solidity we’ve come to expect from a Volkswagen with funky looks and tall hatchback practicality. It even drives pretty well, too, because it doesn’t roll left-to-right as much as you’d expect during cornering. If you want a similar experience with a little more practicality though, consider the Skoda Kamiq, which shares lots of parts with the T-Cross but is slightly bigger.What engines are available in a Volkswagen T-Cross?Your choice is a 1.0-litre TSI petrol with either 95hp and a manual gearbox or 110hp and a DSG automatic, or if you want a bit more punch there’s a 1.5 TSI petrol with 150hp. That’s the best one - it’s genuinely quick - but most will find the 1.0-litre just fine. Its turbo means it has lots of pulling power, while its 48mpg WLTP efficiency rating means that a real world 40mpg is realistic.Is the Volkswagen T-Cross well-equipped?Every T-Cross gets alloy wheels, air conditioning, Bluetooth to link your smartphone and plenty of safety kit, including blind spot monitoring and a lane keeping assistant. That should be enough for most, but it’s fair to say that the T-Cross improves markedly further up the range, with mid-spec versions getting touchscreen navigation and parking sensors, and top spec models getting options like contrasting coloured wheels and roof panels, which really improve the look.Is the Volkswagen T-Cross practical?In short, yes. It’s a compact crossover which means that its tall body gives it much more interior space than you’d find in a car like a Polo, which takes up about the same space on the road. The boot, for example, is about 30% bigger than a Polo’s, and headroom is much improved too. Despite its small dimensions, this is a car that will seat four in comfort and plenty of luggage. It even has a sliding rear bench as standard so you can choose if you want more boot space or knee space.Is the Volkswagen T-Cross reliable?Volkswagen has a hard earned reputation for great-feeling build in its cabins, and although the T-Cross doesn’t have the soft-touch sumptuousness of a Golf, say, it feels built to last. It’s also constructed using tried-and-tested parts that you’ll find on a variety of other Volkswagen Group models, including those from Skoda and SEAT. There’s no reason to be concerned about the reliability of a T-Cross.