Volkswagen T-Roc Hatchback2.0 TDI EVO Life 5 Doors
- Bluetooth Mobile Phone InterfaceDriver Alert System With Fatigue DetectionDriver Tips And Journey AnalysisEmergency Call ServiceLane Keeping System Lane AssistModified Key Software - Reduce Switch Off Time For Key Status Change To Long No MotionOnline ServicesPark Assist Including Front And Rear Parking SensorsPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringService Interval IndicatorTailgate/Trunk Lid Release From OutsideThink Blue Trainer Driver Tips And Journey AnalysisWarning Sound And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingFront Shock AbsorptionRear Shock Absorption Chassis With Increased Ride HeightStart/Stop Function With Battery Regeneration
- Dab Digital RadioDiversity Antenna For Fm ReceptionFront And Rear 6 SpeakersMusic Playback - Mp3, Wma And Aac FilesPremium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone CompatibilitySd Card SlotSimultaneous Pairing Of 2 Compatible Mobile DevicesTitle And Cover Art DisplayWe Connect And We Connect Plus Functionality
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Hazard Lights Activation Under Emergency BrakingAutomatic Headlight Control With Led Separate Daytime Running Lights With Coming/Leaving Home FunctionBlack Roof RailsBody Coloured Bumpers And Radiator Grille With Chrome Trim And Front Fog Lamps With Chrome BezelBody Coloured Exterior Mirror Housings And Door HandlesExtended Roof SpoilerExterior Mirrors Aspherical On Driver Side, Convex On Front Passenger SideExternal Usb Type C Socket And Charging SocketsFront Windscreen Wiper With Intermittent Wipe And 4 Position DelayHeated Rear WindowLed HeadlightsLed Rear Combination LampsLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Tail Lamp Rear Comination LampsPower Windows With Comfort Operation And Circuit BreakerRain SensorRear Exhaust TailpipeRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/Wipe With Intermittent Wipe SettingRemote Electrically Foldable Door Mirrors, Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Passenger's Door Mirror
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Load Lashing Points In Luggage CompartmentAir Care Climatronic Air Conditoning System With Active Combination Filter And 2-Zone Temperature ControlAmbient Lighting With Mirror Logo ProjectionCloth UpholsteryDoor And Side Trim Panel In ClothDrawer Under Drivers SeatDriver/Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentFront Centre ArmrestFront Comfort Sports SeatsFront Cupholders X 2Front Reading LightInstrument Lighting, White Adjustable Panel IlluminationInterior Light DelayIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Gearshift HandleLoad-Through Provision With Cup Holder When Folded Down ('Unsplit Rear Seat Bench, Split Folding Backrest, With Centre Armrest)Luggage Compartment LightingLumbar Support For Driver's And Front Passengers SeatNon-Folding Front Passenger Seat BackrestSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Left And Right Luggage AreaStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStorage Compartments In Driver And Front Passenger DoorsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsVariable Boot Floor, Height Adjustable And Removable
- Driver Assistance Pack Without Proactive Passenger Protection - T-Roc
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Point Seatbelts In Outer Rear With Ece LabelAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver And Front Passenger Safety-Optimised Head RestraintsDrivers Seatbelt ReminderElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Inc Edl (Electronic Differential Lock) And Asr (Traction Control)Front And Rear Passengers Curtain Airbag System Including Front Side AirbagsFront Assist With City Emergency Braking And Pedestrian MonitoringFront Disc BrakesFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsHill Start AssistPredictive Pedestrian ProtectionRear Disc BrakesSingle Tone HornTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside Assistance
- Alarm With Interior ProtectionAnti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing ProtectionRemote Central Locking With Safelock, Radio Remote Control With 2 Remote Control Folding Keys
- Pewter Matt Decorative Inserts For Intrument Panel And Door Panels At The Front
- Trims For Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1340 kgGross Vehicle Weight1920 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked700 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)445 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4236 mmWidth1819 mmWheelbase2590 mmHeight1584 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH61.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL70.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL60.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH57.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH4.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed116 mphEngine Power - BHP115 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesLifeCoin DescriptionTdi EvoStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage18600 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power115Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R16Tyre Size Rear215/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleChesterAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.