Volkswagen Up Electric Hatchback60kW E-Up 32kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Digital ClockE-Vehicle Information Via 'Maps + More' Smartphone IntegrationLane AssistMultifunction ComputerOne Touch IndicatorsRev CounterRocker Switch For Drive Mode SelectionSocket Ac Type 2Speed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeedometer, Electronic Odometer And Fuel GaugeVolkswagen Connect
- 6 Metre Charging Cables Of 16Amp Ac Cable For Wallbox/Chargepoints (Mode 3)6 Metre Charging Cables Of Type 2 Mode 2/G (10A) Charging CableGalvanished BodyStart/Stop Function With Battery Regeneration And Energy Recovery (Brake Energy Recuperation With Four Energy Recuperation Levels)
- 6 SpeakersComposition Colour System With 5" Screen, Dab, Aux In Socket, Sd Card, Mp3/Wma/Aac, 4 X 20W, Bluetooth, Audio Connection And Usb ConnectivitySmartphone Answering Button On Multifunction Steering Wheel With Audio Over The Vehicle Speaker SystemSmartphone Interface Navigation System
- AntennaBlack Radiator GrilleBlue Stripe On Lower Radiator Grille And TailgateBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsDusk Sensor + Auto Driving LightsE-Up Badge On Front Doors And Rear TailgateElectric Front WindowsHalogen Clear Headlights With Integrated Indicators And Range AdjustableHeated Front WindscreenHeated Rear WindowHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightManually Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass From B Pillar Backwards, Approx 65% TintedRear Wash/WipeVolkswagen Roundel With Blue And Chrome Strips Below Bonnet LipWindscreen Wipers Intermittent Wipe
- 12V Accessory Power Point In Centre Console2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 Separate Seats In 2Nd Row2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Allergen FilterCooled GloveboxDriver Seat Height AdjustDrivers And Front Passengers Easy Entry Sliding Seat With Memory FunctionDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsFolding Front Seat Backrest Release On Front Passenger SeatFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Head RestraintsFusion Cloth UpholsteryHeating/Ventilation Unit With 4 Speed FanHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHeight Adjustable Rear Seat Head Restraints (X2)Height Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Light DelayIsofix Preparation 2 Rear Child SeatsJack And Tool KitLight Grey Roof LiningLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingMultifunction Leather Trimmed Three-Spoke Steering Wheel, Gear Knob And Handbrake GripSingle Front Passenger SeatSound GeneratorStorage Compartment In Front DoorsTwo Rear Seats With 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat Backrest
- Cruise And Park Pack - UpLight And Sight Pack - UpStyling Pack - E UpWinter Pack - Up
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System With Edl, Ebd + TcsCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear PassengersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsEngine Drag Torque ControlFront Disc BrakesHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)High Tone HornHill Hold ControlManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsRear Drum BrakesTwo 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front And Rear Seat Belts If UnfastenedWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Fuel Filler CapRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Chrome Surrounds To The Air Vents, Radio Controls And Air ConditioningChrome-Plated Light Switch Surround
- 15" Tezzle Alloy Wheels With Anti Theft Wheel BoltsLow Rolling Resistance TyresTyre Mobility System
- Minimum Kerbweight1160 kgGross Vehicle Weight1530 kgMax. Loading Weight370 kgNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.8
- Length3600 cmWidth1645 cmWheelbase2417 cmWidth (including mirrors)1910 cmHeight1507 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.9 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP82 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW60 kw
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesE-UpStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage18500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %81NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %46NCAP Safety Assist %55NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power82Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front165/65 R15Tyre Size Rear165/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleTezzleAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)972Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)327Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)60Battery Charge Type 3 kW40Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage99630Battery Capacity in kWh36.8NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km11.7NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles99Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH259WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.29WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb160.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH160.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL160.9
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen E-Up a good car?Yes, it is. The Volkswagen Up and its electric spin-off may not be in the first flush of youth, but it is still proving itself capable of standing up to the very best alternatives in the city-car segment. Its electric status also makes it something unusual in this class.Is the Volkswagen E-Up a new car?No, the E-Up has actually been around since 2013, although it was updated and improved in 2019 with a larger battery and more range (159 miles).Is the Volkswagen E-Up well equipped?It's not absolutely bursting with kit, as - for instance - it doesn't have the usual touchscreen infotainment interface, instead providing a cradle on the dash so that users can integrate their smartphone into the car's systems. However, the E-Up does still have a 5-inch infotainment set-up to control this connectivity, as well as 15-inch alloy wheels, a heated windscreen, privacy glass, a leather multifunction steering wheel, 60/40 split-folding rear seats, DAB and Bluetooth, climate control, heated front seats, cruise control, rear parking sensors and a reversing camera.Is the Volkswagen E-Up practical?For a small, electric city car, the Volkswagen E-Up is as practical as it can possibly be, with the EV version only available in the more useful 5-door body style. It also has a 250-litre boot, which rises to 923 litres with the rear seats folded away.Is the Volkswagen E-Up reliable?With few moving parts in its make-up and Volkswagen's reputation for solidity on the line, the E-Up should prove to be a highly reliable runaround.