Volkswagen Up Electric Hatchback60kW E-Up 32kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Digital ClockE-Vehicle Information Via 'Maps + More' Smartphone IntegrationLane AssistMultifunction ComputerOne Touch IndicatorsRev CounterRocker Switch For Drive Mode SelectionSocket Ac Type 2Speed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeedometer, Electronic Odometer And Fuel GaugeVolkswagen Connect
- 6 Metre Charging Cables Of 16Amp Ac Cable For Wallbox/Chargepoints (Mode 3)6 Metre Charging Cables Of Type 2 Mode 2/G (10A) Charging CableGalvanished BodyStart/Stop Function With Battery Regeneration And Energy Recovery (Brake Energy Recuperation With Four Energy Recuperation Levels)
- 6 SpeakersComposition Colour System With 5" Screen, Dab, Aux In Socket, Sd Card, Mp3/Wma/Aac, 4 X 20W, Bluetooth, Audio Connection And Usb ConnectivitySmartphone Answering Button On Multifunction Steering Wheel With Audio Over The Vehicle Speaker SystemSmartphone Interface Navigation System
- AntennaBlack Radiator GrilleBlue Stripe On Lower Radiator Grille And TailgateBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsDusk Sensor + Auto Driving LightsE-Up Badge On Front Doors And Rear TailgateElectric Front WindowsHalogen Clear Headlights With Integrated Indicators And Range AdjustableHeated Front WindscreenHeated Rear WindowHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightManually Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass From B Pillar Backwards, Approx 65% TintedRear Wash/WipeVolkswagen Roundel With Blue And Chrome Strips Below Bonnet LipWindscreen Wipers Intermittent Wipe
- 12V Accessory Power Point In Centre Console2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 Separate Seats In 2Nd Row2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Allergen FilterCooled GloveboxDriver Seat Height AdjustDrivers And Front Passengers Easy Entry Sliding Seat With Memory FunctionDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsFolding Front Seat Backrest Release On Front Passenger SeatFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Head RestraintsFusion Cloth UpholsteryHeating/Ventilation Unit With 4 Speed FanHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHeight Adjustable Rear Seat Head Restraints (X2)Height Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Light DelayIsofix Preparation 2 Rear Child SeatsJack And Tool KitLight Grey Roof LiningLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingMultifunction Leather Trimmed Three-Spoke Steering Wheel, Gear Knob And Handbrake GripSingle Front Passenger SeatSound GeneratorStorage Compartment In Front DoorsTwo Rear Seats With 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat Backrest
- Cruise And Park Pack - UpLight And Sight Pack - UpStyling Pack - E UpWinter Pack - Up
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System With Edl, Ebd + TcsCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear PassengersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsEngine Drag Torque ControlFront Disc BrakesHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)High Tone HornHill Hold ControlManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsRear Drum BrakesTwo 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front And Rear Seat Belts If UnfastenedWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Fuel Filler CapRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Chrome Surrounds To The Air Vents, Radio Controls And Air ConditioningChrome-Plated Light Switch Surround
- 15" Tezzle Alloy Wheels With Anti Theft Wheel BoltsLow Rolling Resistance TyresTyre Mobility System
- Minimum Kerbweight1160 kgGross Vehicle Weight1530 kgMax. Loading Weight370 kgNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.8
- Length3600 cmWidth1645 cmWheelbase2417 cmWidth (including mirrors)1910 cmHeight1507 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.9 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP82 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW60 kw
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesE-UpStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage18500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %81NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %46NCAP Safety Assist %55NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power82Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front165/65 R15Tyre Size Rear165/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleTezzleAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)972Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)327Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)60Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW40Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage99630Battery Capacity in kWh36.8NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km11.7NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles99Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH259WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.29WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb160.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH160.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL160.9
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Volkswagen e-Up with a fully charged battery?The Volkswagen e-Up has a 37kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 159 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 125 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Volkswagen e-Up has an official WLTP range of up to 159 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 105 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Volkswagen e-Up will achieve a real-world range of 125 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 90 miles in the winter months and closer to 115 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Volkswagen e-Up at home?The Volkswagen e-Up will charge from 0-100% in just over 5 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Volkswagen e-Up would take around 18 hours to charge!What’s the quickest I can charge the Volkswagen e-Up?Charging your Volkswagen e-Up can take as little as 40 minutes with the right charger. The Volkswagen e-Up is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 40kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 40 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Volkswagen e-Up?The Volkswagen e-Up is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Volkswagen e-Up accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 7kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Volkswagen e-Up accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 40kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Volkswagen e-Up?The Volkswagen e-Up comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Volkswagen e-Up automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Volkswagen e-Up have?The Volkswagen e-Up has a maximum power output of 60kW which equates to 80 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Volkswagen e-Up?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Volkswagen e-Up would cost £12.58. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £23.31 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Volkswagen e-Up will cost approximately £1,006 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,182 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £99 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Volkswagen e-Up and does it cover the battery?The Volkswagen e-Up comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Volkswagen e-Up. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Volkswagen e-Up?The Volkswagen e-Up comes with the following technology as standard: Smartphone Integration System, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers, Cruise Control & Heated Front Seats. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.