Volkswagen Up Hatchback1.0 65PS Beats 5 Doors
- Digital ClockE-CallLane AssistMultifunction ComputerOne Touch IndicatorsRev CounterSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeedometer, Electronic Odometer And Fuel GaugeTailgate
- Galvanished BodyStart/Stop Function With Battery Regeneration
- Composition Colour System With 5" Screen, Dab, Aux In Socket, Sd Card, Mp3/Wma/Aac, 4 X 20W, Bluetooth, Audio Connection And Usb ConnectivitySmartphone Answering Button On Multifunction Steering Wheel With Audio Over The Vehicle Speaker SystemSmartphone Interface Navigation System
- AntennaBlack Radiator GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersChrome Plated Decorative Stripe On TailgateDoor Sill Protectors With Beats DesignElectric Front WindowsHalogen Clear Headlights With Integrated Indicators And Range AdjustableHeated Rear WindowHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightManually Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass From B Pillar Backwards, Approx 65% TintedRear Wash/WipeUnique Beats Decals On The Side SkirtsUnique Beats Logo On B PillarWindscreen Wipers Intermittent Wipe
- 12V Accessory Power Point In Centre Console2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 Separate Seats In 2Nd RowAmbient LightingBeats Cloth UpholsteryCooled GloveboxDriver Seat Height AdjustDrivers And Front Passengers Easy Entry Sliding Seat With Memory FunctionDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsFolding Front Seat Backrest Release On Front Passenger SeatFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Head RestraintsHeating/Ventilation Unit With 4 Speed FanHeight Adjustable Rear Seat Head Restraints (X2)Height Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Light DelayIsofix Preparation 2 Rear Child SeatsJack And Tool KitLight Grey Roof LiningLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingMultifunction Leather Trimmed Three-Spoke Steering Wheel, Gear Knob And Handbrake GripSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Front DoorsTwo Rear Seats With 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BackrestVariable Boot Floor
- Beats Sound Pack - Up
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System With Edl, Ebd + TcsCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear PassengersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsEngine Drag Torque ControlFront Disc BrakesHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)High Tone HornHill Hold ControlManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsRear Drum BrakesTwo 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front And Rear Seat Belts If Unfastened
- Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Fuel Filler CapRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Chrome Surrounds To The Air Vents, Radio Controls And Air ConditioningChrome-Plated Light Switch SurroundDeep Dimension Ceramique 3D Upper Dashpad With Beats Logo
- 15" Radial Alloy Wheels With Anti Theft Wheel BoltsTyre Mobility System
- Co2 (G/Km)98 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb116 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh116 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel116 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh131Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel131Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh103Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel103Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh147Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel145Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh109Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel109
- CamshaftSohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Engine Code1233BvEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears5 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb55.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh55.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel55.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh50.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel50.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh64.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel64.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh44.8Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel45.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh60.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel60.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power65Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesBeatsGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 073EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %81Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 093Ncap Pedestrian Protection %46Ncap Safety Assist %55Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9300 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)15.6 secEngine Power - Bhp65 bhpEngine Power - Kw48 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft67 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg9.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm91 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2950 rpmTop Speed101 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front185/55 R15Tyre Size Rear185/55 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleRadialWheel Type15" Alloy
- Height1474 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3600 mmWheelbase2410 mmWidth1641 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1910 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresGross Vehicle Weight1330 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)959 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)251 litresMax. Loading Weight414 kgMax. Roof Load50 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight916 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.