Volkswagen Up Hatchback1.0 65PS Up 5 Doors
- Digital ClockE-CallLane AssistMultifunction ComputerOne Touch IndicatorsRev CounterSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeedometer, Electronic Odometer And Fuel Gauge
- Galvanished BodyStart/Stop Function With Battery Regeneration
- 6 SpeakersComposition Colour System With 5" Screen, Dab, Aux In Socket, Sd Card, Mp3/Wma/Aac, 4 X 20W, Bluetooth, Audio Connection And Usb ConnectivitySmartphone Interface Navigation System
- AntennaBlack Radiator GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsHalogen Clear Headlights With Integrated Indicators And Range AdjustableHeat Insulating Tinted GlassHeated Rear WindowHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightManually Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeWindscreen Wipers Intermittent Wipe
- 12V Accessory Power Point In Centre Console2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 Separate Seats In 2Nd RowCooled GloveboxDriver Seat Height AdjustDrivers And Front Passengers Easy Entry Sliding Seat With Memory FunctionDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsFolding Front Seat Backrest Release On Front Passenger SeatFront Head RestraintsFusion Cloth UpholsteryHeating/Ventilation Unit With 4 Speed FanHeight Adjustable Rear Seat Head Restraints (X2)Height Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Light DelayIsofix Preparation 2 Rear Child SeatsJack And Tool KitLight Grey Roof LiningLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Front DoorsTwo Rear Seats With 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BackrestVariable Boot Floor
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System With Edl, Ebd + TcsCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear PassengersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsEngine Drag Torque ControlFront Disc BrakesHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)High Tone HornHill Hold ControlManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsRear Drum BrakesTwo 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front And Rear Seat Belts If Unfastened
- Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Fuel Filler CapRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Black Cube 2D Upper DashpadChrome Surrounds To The Air Vents, Radio Controls And Air Conditioning
- 15" Fortaleza Alloy Wheels And Anti Theft Wheel Bolts
- Minimum Kerbweight916 kgGross Vehicle Weight1330 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Loading Weight414 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)251 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)959 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.8
- Length3600 cmWidth1641 cmWheelbase2410 cmWidth (including mirrors)1910 cmHeight1504 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL60.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH58.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)15.6 secTop Speed101 mphEngine Power - BHP65 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW48 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT67Engine Torque - NM91 nmEngine Torque - RPM2950 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.3
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 072eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %81NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %46NCAP Safety Assist %55NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power65Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine Code1233bv
- Tyre Size Front185/55 R15Tyre Size Rear185/55 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleFortalezaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)98 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL117
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.