Volvo C40 Estate170kW Recharge Ultimate 69kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display360 Degree Surround View Parking Camera With Side Proximity Sensors9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidDriver Assistance (Pilot Assist And Adaptive Cruise Control)Driver Awareness - Blind Spot Information System With Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert With Autobrake And Rear Collision Warning And MitigationE-CallFront Park AssistGoogle Automotive Services Enabled Entertainment Apps, Navigation With Google Maps, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantLow Speed Exterior Sound SpeakerOncoming Lane MitigationRear Park AssistSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger7M 10Amp Charging Cable With 3 Pin Plug And 4.5M 3 Phase 32 Amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge CableCharging Port Located In Nearside Rear WingElectric Front Axle DriveLithium-Ion BatteryTouring Chassis
- Dab Digital RadioPremium Sound By Harman Kardon, Dolby Pro Logic Ii Surround Sound, Dirac Unsion, 2 X Front And Rear Type C Usb Socket, 12 Speakers/600W And SubwooferSteering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Exterior Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Pixel Led Headlights With Adaptive Shadow Technology And Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsBlack Stone Boot SpoilerColor Co-Ordinated Roof SpoilerColour Co-Ordinated Front Grille And SurroundDark Tinted Windows For Rear Door Side Windows And Cargo CompartmentElectric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Folding Door MirrorsFixed Panoramic Glass SunroofFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Recharge Tread PlatesHeadlight Cleaning SystemHigh Gloss Black Front And Rear Skid PlateHigh Gloss Black Lower Front BumperHigh Gloss Black Window TrimHome Safe And Approach LightingLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof AntennaVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console2 Zone Electronic Climate Control And Rear Air Vent3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Tailored Steering Wheel60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderAir Purifier Pm2.5 FilterAmbient Front Door And Instrumental Panel LightingBright Metal Luggage Compartment ThresholdCentre Console Cupholders And StorageCharcoal HeadliningCharcoal Lower Dashboard, Upper Tunnel Console And ArmrestExtended Front Seat CushionsFlexible Load Floor And Grocery Bag HolderFloor MatsFront Door Pocket And Front Cupholder IlluminationFront Footwell IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Load Compartment (31 Litres)Front Reading Light And Theatre LightingFront Tunnel Net Pocket And Integrated Waste BinGlovebox Bag HookHeat Pump (Enhanced Cabin Heating And Cooling Efficiency With Optimal Vehicle Range)Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Gloss Black Centre Tunnel And Centre Screen Surround DecoIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated TailgateIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderIsofix On Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsLoad Protection NetMulti Directional Lumbar SupportPower Driver Seat With Memory + Exterior Mirrors MemoryPower Folding Rear HeadrestsPower Passenger SeatRear Armrest With CupholderRear Reading And Courtesy LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatUnderfloor Cargo Storage
- Climate Pack - C40/Xc40
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrain And Cyclist Detection, Front Collision Warning With Full And Rear Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistInflatable CurtainPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Child Locks On Rear DoorsRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control Includes Spin Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedConvenient Entry And StartKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive Plus Handsfree Tailgate Opening/ClosingLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- 20" 5 Spoke Diamond Cut Black Alloy WheelsTyre Sealant Kit + 12V Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1970 kgGross Vehicle Weight2470 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight500 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)413 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1205 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4440 cmWidth1910 cmWheelbase2702 cmWidth (including mirrors)2034 cmHeight1596 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP231 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW170 kwEngine Power - RPM4919 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT243Engine Torque - NM330 nmEngine Torque - MKG33.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesUltimateCoin DescriptionRecharge 170kwStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0736eBadge Power231Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1260Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.8Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)660Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)32Battery Charge Type 3 kW150Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh69Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb429WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL433WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH406WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH19.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb266.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH252.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL269.1Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity67
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.