Volvo C40 Estate300kW Recharge Twin Core 82kWh 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemCruise ControlDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidEmergency Services Call SystemFront Park AssistGoogle Automatic Services - Nav With Google Maps, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantLow Speed Exterior Sound SpeakerOncoming Lane MitigationPower Operated TailgateRear Park AssistRear Park Assist CameraSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVolvo Cars Services With AppVolvo On Call With Charge Station Locations And Route Planning And Pre ClimatisationWired Apple CarplayWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger7M 10Amp Charging Cable With 3 Pin Plug And 4.5M 3 Phase 32 Amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge CableElectric Front And Rear Axle DriveLithium-Ion BatteryRecharging Port Located In Nearside Rear WingTouring Chassis
- Dab Digital RadioHigh Performance Sound, 8 Speakers/250W, 2 Front Usb And 2 Rear Type C UsbSteering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsBlack Stone Boot SpoilerBlack Stone Door MirrorsBlack Stone RoofBody Colour PillarsBody Colour Roof SpoilerColour Co-Ordinated Front Grille And SurroundDark Tinted Windows For Rear Door Side Windows And Cargo CompartmentElectric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Folding Door MirrorsFixed Panoramic Glass SunroofFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Intermittent WipersFront Recharge Tread PlatesHigh Gloss Black Front And Rear Skid PlateHigh Gloss Black Lower Front BumperHigh Gloss Black Window TrimHome Safe And Approach LightingRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof AntennaVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console2 Zone Electronic Climate Control And Rear Air Vent With Clean Zone Air Quality System And Pollen Filter3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Tailored Steering Wheel60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderBright Metal Luggage Compartment ThresholdCentre Console Cupholders And StorageCharcoal HeadliningCharcoal Lower Dashboard, Upper Tunnel Console And ArmrestFloor MatsFront Footwell IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Load Compartment (31 Litres)Front Reading Light And Theatre LightingFront Seat Cushion ExtensionsFront Tunnel Net Pocket And Integrated Waste BinGlovebox Bag HookHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHeight/Tilt Adjustable Driver's SeatHigh Gloss Black Centre Tunnel And Centre Screen Surround DecoIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderLoad Protection NetMulti Directional Lumbar SupportOne Pedal Drive ModeRear Armrest With CupholderRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatUnderfloor Cargo Storage
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrain And Cyclist Detection, Front Collision Warning With Full And Rear Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthIsofix Attachment (Front Passenger And Rear Outer Seats)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Child Locks On Rear DoorsRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control Includes Spin Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- 2 X Key Integrated Remote Control Central Locking Including Recharging Port With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power Windows And SunroofAnti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedConvenient Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- 19" 5 Spoke Diamond Cut/Black Alloy WheelsAll Season TyresTyre Sealant Kit + 12V Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2149 kgGross Vehicle Weight2640 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight491 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)413 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1205 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4440 mmWidth1910 mmWheelbase2702 mmWidth (including mirrors)2034 mmHeight1596 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.7 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP408 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW300 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT494Engine Torque - NM670 nmEngine Torque - MKG68.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesTwin CoreCoin DescriptionRecharge 300kwStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %89NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power408Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear255/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2520Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)1500Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)780Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)27Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW200Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh82Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL508WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH424WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH21WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.0WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH263.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL315.7Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity78Maximum Charging Rate - kW200
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.