Volvo XC40 Electric Estate170kW Recharge Plus 69kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Hands Free Telephone KitDriver Assistance (Pilot Assist And Adaptive Cruise Control)Driver Awareness - Blind Spot Information System With Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert With Autobrake And Rear Collision Warning And MitigationEmergency Services Call SystemFront Park AssistHands Free Power TailgateLane Keep Assist With Driver Alert ControlLow Speed Exterior Sound SpeakerOncoming Lane MitigationRear Park AssistRear Park Assist CameraSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVolvo On Call With Charge Station Locations And Route Planning And Pre ClimatisationWireless Smartphone Integration Includes Apple Carplay And Android AutoWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger4.5M Type 2/Mode 3 Charge Cable7M 10Amp Charge Cable With 3 Pin PlugTouring Chassis
- Dab Digital RadioGoogle Automatic Services - Nav With Google Maps, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantHigh Performance Sound, 8 Speakers/250W, Front Usb And 2 Rear Type C UsbSteering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Feature For Exterior Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsColour Co-Ordinated Front Grille And SurroundDark Tinted Windows For Rear Door Side Windows And Cargo CompartmentElectric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Recharge Tread PlatesHigh Gloss Black Front And Rear Skid PlateHigh Gloss Black Lower Front BumperHigh Gloss Black Window TrimHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In High Gloss BlackLed Front Fog LampsPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRecharge Embossed Rear Side Roof PillarRecharging Port Located In Nearside Rear WingRoof AntennaVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control And Rear Air Vent With Clean Zone Air Quality System And Pollen Filter3 Rear Seats60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderCentre Console Cupholders And StorageCharcoal HeadliningExtended Front Seat CushionsFlexible Load Floor And Grocery Bag HolderFront Footwell IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Load Compartment (31 Litres)Front Reading Light And Theatre LightingFront Tunnel Net Pocket And Integrated Waste BinGlovebox Bag HookHeat Pump (Enhanced Cabin Heating And Cooling Efficiency With Optimal Vehicle Range)Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Gloss Black Centre Tunnel And Centre Screen Surround DecoIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderLoad Protection NetMulti Directional Lumbar SupportPower Driver Seat With Memory + Exterior Mirrors MemoryPower Passenger SeatRear Armrest / Integral Cup Holders / Storage TrayRear Coat HookRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatUnderfloor Cargo Storage
- Climate Pack - C40/Xc40
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrian, Cyclist And Large Animal Detection And Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistInflatable CurtainIsofix Attachment (Front Passenger And Rear Outer Seats)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Child Locks On Rear DoorsRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedConvenient Entry And StartKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive Plus Handsfree Tailgate Opening/ClosingLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Tyre Sealant Kit + 12V Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1955 kgGross Vehicle Weight2480 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight452 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)452 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1328 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4425 cmWidth1910 cmWheelbase2702 cmWidth (including mirrors)2034 cmHeight1651 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP231 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW170 kwEngine Power - RPM4919 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT243Engine Torque - NM330 nmEngine Torque - MKG33.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPlusCoin DescriptionRecharge 170kwStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power231Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear255/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1260Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.8Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)660Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)32Battery Charge Type 3 kW150Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh69Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb423WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL425WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH400WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH19.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb262.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH248.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL264.1Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity67
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volvo XC40 Recharge a good car?The regular Volvo XC40 models are, in our opinion, the class-leading vehicles in their market sector. The fully electric Recharge takes things a step further and with its powerful 408hp, twin-motor set-up borrowed from the Polestar 2, it's an EV that will feel truly special across the course of a leasing contract.Do I have to have the Volvo XC40 as a fully electric vehicle?No, Volvo offers the XC40 as a plug-in hybrid model, with part-electric drive, or even as a mild hybrid, with just a small degree of electrification to save fuel and cut emissions.Is the Volvo XC40 Recharge well equipped?Even the base-spec Volvo XC40 Recharge, the Core, comes with 19-inch alloys, cruise control, dual-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Google software, rear parking sensors, a powered tailgate and an 8-speaker, 250-watt sound system as standard.Is the Volvo XC40 Recharge practical?Although the rear seats on the XC40 are not the most capacious, the Volvo's 452-litre boot is a good size and an all-electric driving range of up to 264 miles makes this one of the more daily-usable electric vehicles out there.Is the Volvo XC40 Recharge reliable?Volvos have good reliability and safety records in general, and with a less-demanding electric powertrain the XC40 Recharge should prove a highly dependable machine.