Volvo XC40 Electric Estate300kW Recharge Twin Ultimate 82kWh 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display360 Degree Surround View Parking Camera With Side Proximity Sensors9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidDriver Assistance (Pilot Assist And Adaptive Cruise Control)Driver Awareness - Blind Spot Information System With Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert With Autobrake And Rear Collision Warning And MitigationEmergency Services Call SystemFront Park AssistGoogle Automatic Services - Nav With Google Maps, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantHands Free Power TailgateOncoming Lane MitigationRear Park AssistSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVolvo Cars Services With AppVolvo On Call With Charge Station Locations And Route Planning And Pre ClimatisationWired Apple CarplayWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 3.7 Kw Monophase On Board Charger7M 10Amp Charging Cable With 3 Pin Plug And 4.5M 3 Phase 32 Amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge CableElectric Front And Rear Axle DriveLithium-Ion BatteryRecharging Port Located In Nearside Rear WingTouring Chassis
- Dab Digital RadioLow Speed Exterior Sound SpeakerPremium Sound By Harman Kardon, Dolby Pro Logic Ii Surround Sound, Dirac Unsion,12 Speakers/600W And SubwooferSteering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Active Bending Pixel Led Headlights With Adaptive Shadow TechnologyAdaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Exterior Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingBlack Stone Boot SpoilerBlack Stone Door MirrorsColour Co-Ordinated Front Grille And SurroundDark Tinted Windows For Rear Door Side Windows And Cargo CompartmentElectric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Recharge Tread PlatesHeadlight Cleaning SystemHigh Gloss Black Front And Rear Skid PlateHigh Gloss Black Lower Front BumperHigh Gloss Black Window TrimHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In High Gloss BlackLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionPower Glass Tilt And Slide Panoramic Sunroof With Sun CurtainPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRecharge Embossed Rear Side Roof PillarRoof AntennaVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console2 Zone Electronic Climate Control And Rear Air Vent With Clean Zone Air Quality System And Pollen Filter3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Tailored Steering Wheel60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderCentre Console Cupholders And StorageCharcoal HeadliningCharcoal Lower Dashboard, Upper Tunnel Console And ArmrestFlexible Load Floor And Grocery Bag HolderFloor MatsFront Door Pocket, Front Cupholder, Ambient Front Door, Rear Reading, Rear Courtesy, Instrument Panel And Tailgate LightingFront Footwell IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Load Compartment (31 Litres)Front Reading Light And Theatre LightingFront Seat Cushion ExtensionsFront Tunnel Net Pocket And Integrated Waste BinGlovebox Bag HookHeat Pump (Enhanced Cabin Heating And Cooling Efficiency With Optimal Vehicle Range)Heated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Gloss Black Centre Tunnel And Centre Screen Surround DecoIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderLoad Protection NetMulti Directional Lumbar SupportOne Pedal Drive ModePower Driver Seat With Memory + Exterior Mirrors MemoryPower Folding Rear HeadrestsPower Passenger SeatRear Armrest With CupholderRear Coat HookSingle Front Passenger SeatUnderfloor Cargo Storage
- Climate Pack - C40/Xc40
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrain And Cyclist Detection, Front Collision Warning With Full And Rear Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthIsofix Attachment (Front Passenger And Rear Outer Seats)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Child Locks On Rear DoorsRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control Includes Spin Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- 2 X Key Integrated Remote Control Central Locking Including Recharging Port With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power Windows And SunroofAnti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedConvenient Entry And StartKeyless Drive With Keyless Entry And Keyless StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For TailgateRemote Door Locking And Unlocking
- 20" 5 Spoke Diamond Cut Black Alloy WheelsAll Season TyresTyre Sealant Kit + 12V Compressor
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh82Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2520Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)1500Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)780Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)27Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw200Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw200Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity78Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh21.6Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb495Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh413Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel502Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb307.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh256.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel311.9
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power408Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionRecharge 300KwCoin SeriesTwin UltimateGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %97Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %76Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.9 secEngine Power - Bhp408 bhpEngine Power - Kw300 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft494 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg68.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm670 nmEngine Torque - RpmNot AvailableTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 SpokeWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1651 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4425 mmWheelbase2702 mmWidth1910 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2034 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2650 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1328 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)452 litresMax. Loading Weight518 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2132 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volvo XC40 Recharge a good car?
The regular Volvo XC40 models are, in our opinion, the class-leading vehicles in their market sector. The fully electric Recharge takes things a step further and with its powerful 408hp, twin-motor set-up borrowed from the Polestar 2, it's an EV that will feel truly special across the course of a leasing contract.Do I have to have the Volvo XC40 as a fully electric vehicle?
No, Volvo offers the XC40 as a plug-in hybrid model, with part-electric drive, or even as a mild hybrid, with just a small degree of electrification to save fuel and cut emissions.Is the Volvo XC40 Recharge well equipped?
Even the base-spec Volvo XC40 Recharge, the Core, comes with 19-inch alloys, cruise control, dual-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Google software, rear parking sensors, a powered tailgate and an 8-speaker, 250-watt sound system as standard.Is the Volvo XC40 Recharge practical?
Although the rear seats on the XC40 are not the most capacious, the Volvo's 452-litre boot is a good size and an all-electric driving range of up to 264 miles makes this one of the more daily-usable electric vehicles out there.Is the Volvo XC40 Recharge reliable?
Volvos have good reliability and safety records in general, and with a less-demanding electric powertrain the XC40 Recharge should prove a highly dependable machine.