Volvo XC40 Estate2.0 B3P Core 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Hands Free Telephone KitCruise ControlE-CallGoogle Automatic Services - Nav With Google Maps, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantIntelligent Speed AssistanceLane Keep Assist With Driver Alert ControlOncoming Lane MitigationPower Operated TailgateRear Park AssistRear Park Assist CameraSpeed Sensitive SteeringWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- Dynamic Chassis
- Dab Digital RadioHigh Performance Sound, 8 Speakers/250W, Front Usb And 2 Rear Type C UsbSteering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsDark Grey Front Grille With Chrome SurroundFront And Rear Electric WindowsHigh Gloss Silver Front And Rear Skid PlateHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In SilverRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Clear Zone Air Quality System And Pollen Filter3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Tailored Steering Wheel With Chrome Trim60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderCentre Console Cupholders And StorageCharcoal HeadliningCity Block Textile UpholsteryFloor MatsFront Footwell IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Reading Light And Theatre LightingFront Tunnel PocketGlovebox Bag HookHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHeight/Tilt Adjustable Driver's SeatHigh Gloss Black Centre Screen Surround DecoIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIntegrated Waste BinIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsLeather GearknobLoad Protection NetMulti Directional Lumbar SupportRear Armrest / Integral Cup Holders / Storage TrayRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Steering WheelUnderfloor Cargo Storage
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto Brake And Rear Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistInflatable CurtainPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Child Locks On Rear DoorsRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless StartLocking Wheel Nuts
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb152 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh166 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel152 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1969 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh9.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb42.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh38.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel42.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh37.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel41.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh45.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel50.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh29.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel30.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh40.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel45.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power163Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionB3pCoin SeriesCoreGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %97Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %76Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.6 secEngine Power - Bhp163 bhpEngine Power - Kw120 kwEngine Power - Rpm4750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft195 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg27 mkgEngine Torque - Nm265 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1657 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4440 mmWheelbase2702 mmWidth1910 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2034 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresGross Vehicle Weight2220 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1328 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)452 litresMax. Loading Weight594 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1626 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Volvo XC40 Estate?
The Volvo XC40 Estate is 4440mm long, 1910mm wide (2034 wide with mirrors) and 1652mm high.Is the Volvo XC40 Estate 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Volvo XC40 Estate is front-wheel drive as standard, although all-wheel drive versions are available.How many passengers can you fit in the Volvo XC40 Estate?
The Volvo XC40 Estate can fit a maximum of 5 people (including the driver) in its 5 seats - 2 in the front, 3 in the back.How long is the warranty on the Volvo XC40 Estate?
The Volvo XC40 Estate comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Volvo XC40 Estate have as standard?
As standard, every Volvo XC40 Estate comes with the following driver assistance technology: Volvo's own City Safety pack that detects hazards and brakes automatically, lane keep assist, driver fatigue alert, an automatic system that tightens seat belts and prepares the vehicle for an unavoidable crash, road sign detection and a speed limiter.Why is the Volvo XC40 Estate so popular?
The Volvo XC40 Estate has received 5-star reviews from multiple publications - it's a perfect example of what a top-end crossover SUV should offer: good looks, passenger comfort, practical boot, stylish interior and lots of safety kit as standard.Does the Volvo XC40 Estate have parking sensors?
The Volvo XC40 comes with rear parking sensors as standard - although you can opt for front parking sensors as an added extra.What Volvo XC40 Estate trim levels are available?
The Volvo XC40 Estate range features 3 core trim levels - Momentum, R-Design and Inscription. 'Momentum' includes smart technology and colour options, 'Inscription' is the most luxurious of the trims, while 'R-Design' is the most sporty.How much boot space does the Volvo XC40 Estate have?
The Volvo XC40 Estate's boot provides up to 452 litres of storage, expanding to 1328 litres if you drop the back row of seats - perfect for suitcases, golf clubs, groceries and even pets.