Volvo Xc60 Estate2.0 T6  RC PHEV Core Bright 5 Doors AWD Gtron
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display9" Centre Console Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemDrive Mode SettingsDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidEmergency Services Call SystemFront And Rear Park AssistGoogle Automotive ServicesLow Speed Exterior Sound SpeakerOncoming Lane MitigationPower TailgateRear Park Assist CameraService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringTrip ComputerVolvo On Call With AppWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 3.7 Kw Monophase On Board Charger7M 10Amp Charge Cable With 3 Pin Plug And 7M 1-Phase 16Amp Type 2 / Mode 3 Charge Cable8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change FunctionsDynamic ChassisElectric Rear Axle Drive
- Dab Digital RadioFresh Air SubwooferHigh Performance Sound, Connected Service Booking, 2X Usb Type A In Front And 2X Usb Type C In Rear, 10 Speakers/220W OutputSteering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior + Exterior MirrorsAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsChrome Front And Rear Bumper DecorativesChrome Lower Side Moulding Trim With Recharge LogoChrome Window SurroundColour Co-Ordinated Door MirrorsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Power Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front+Rear WindowsHigh Gloss Black Grille With Chrome InsertsHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In ChromePower Glass Tilt And Slide Panoramic Sunroof With Sun CurtainRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRecharging Port Located In Nearside Front WingRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerTinted WindscreenVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control With Clean Zone Air Quality System And Pollen Filter3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderB Pillar VentilationBlond HeadliningBright Metal Luggage ThresholdCentre Console Cupholders And StorageCharcoal Floor MatsFront And Rear Courtesy LightsFront Cupholder IlluminationFront Footwell IlluminationFront Reading LightsGlovebox Compartment With IlluminationHead Restraints For All SeatsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderIsofix Attachment On Outer Rear SeatsLeather UpholsteryLoad CoverLoad Protection NetPower Passenger Seat With Lumbar SupportRear Armrest With CupholderRear Seat Concealed StorageRecharge Aluminium Tread PlatesSingle Front Passenger SeatSynthetic Leather Sport Gear KnobUnderfloor Stowage CompartmentVersatile Split Folding Rear Seat - 60/40
- 5 Three Point SeatbeltsCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Large Animal Detection + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent Control - Off-Road Drive ModeHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Child Locks On Rear DoorsRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And PretensionersSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Tyre Sealant Kit + 12V Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2086 kgGross Vehicle Weight2660 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)71 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight574 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)468 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1395 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4708 cmWidth1999 cmWheelbase2865 cmWidth (including mirrors)2117 cmHeight1658 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP350 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW257 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM2500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Coin SeriesCore BrightCoin DescriptionT6 350 Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power350Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)480Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh18.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL19WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH21.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb78WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL78WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH67WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb48.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH41.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL48.5Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity14.9
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb23WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL23WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH30
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL282.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH217
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Volvo XC60 Estate?The Volvo XC60 Estate is 4708mm long, 1999mm wide (2117mm wide with mirrors) and 1658mm high.Is the Volvo XC60 Estate 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The Volvo XC60 Estate is front-wheel drive as standard, although all-wheel drive versions are available - apart from on the T6 AWD and T6 R-Design models which feature all-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Volvo XC60 Estate?The Volvo XC60 can fit a maximum of 5 people (including the driver) in its 5 seats - 2 in the front, 3 in the back.How long is the warranty on the Volvo XC60 Estate?The Volvo XC60 comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Volvo XC60 Estate have as standard?As standard, every Volvo XC60 comes with the following driver assistance technology: LED headlights, 2-zone climate control, heated front seats, electric tailgate, 9.0-inch Sensus touchscreen infotainment system with integrated sat-nav, and steer assist. It also comes with Volvo's own City Safety pack that detects hazards and brakes automatically, lane keep assist, driver fatigue alert, an automatic system that tightens seat belts and prepares the vehicle for an unavoidable crash, road sign detection and a speed limiter.Why is the Volvo XC60 Estate so popular?The Volvo XC60 Estate not only looks classy, inside it's spacious and packed with driver assistance technology. The interior is also incredibly well built, the driving position is noted for being perfect (not too high, not too low), and it comes with useful things like front and rear parking sensors as standard - that's a fantastic package.Does the Volvo XC60 Estate have parking sensors?Yes. Every version of the Volvo XC60 features front and rear parking sensors, and an integrated rear-view camera as standard.What Volvo XC60 Estate trim levels are available?The Volvo XC60 range features 4 core trim levels - Momentum, Inscription, R-Design and Polestar Engineered. 'Momentum' offers premium style and equipment, 'Inscription' adds more luxurious styling, while 'R-Design' adds sporty tech and the top level adds performance-focused features in the 'Polestar Engineered' trim.How much boot space does the Volvo XC60 Estate have?The Volvo XC60's boot provides up to 468 litres of storage, expanding to 1395 litres if you drop the back seats - perfect for suitcases, golf clubs, groceries and even pets.