- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Pricing and Credit Department
- Team: Pricing Team
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: TBC
- Job Grade: 4
Who we are
Vanarama are an industry leading vehicle leasing and insurance business who are always one step ahead of the competition. With a focus on using technology and a comprehensive range of products aimed to make our customers lives easier.
Responsible for delivering, implementing and monitoring pricing recommendations through data led and making led insight allowing us to improve our profitability and/or conversion rates in order that we support achieving growth, profitability and business delivery and new orders targets.
This will be achieved through use of our core pricing database as well as maintain a working knowledge of relevant IT platforms such as Microsoft excel, and any other systems and programs that the company seeks to use and develop to aid the department's needs. A particular focus will be on ensuring accuracy and speed of decisions in order that we support achieving the business delivery and new orders targets and avoid rework and customer disappointment.
The role will work with, contribute to and support the Pricing Manager and Data Analysts to identify pricing and yield opportunities for the business to deliver its strategy in a fast paced and competitive market place.
- Make recommendations for pricing changes based on industry knowledge and data led analysis.
- Ensure that yield management opportunities identified are efficiently implemented and maintained.
- Frequent Monitoring of existing pricing and implemented yield management strategies to ensure they are meeting expectations.
- Constantly look to identify market opportunities that the business may wish to explore further.
- Work closely with your team and other departments to ensure all processes, issues and bottlenecks are handled seamlessly in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- Highly organised with effective time management skills and ability to work independently and make data lead decisions.
- A sense of urgency with an ability to see issues through to completion and work to tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft applications, with Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills at an intermediate level. In all cases have the ability to create and maintain appropriate documents / spread sheets / presentations to support the necessary functions of the role.
- Customer driven with the ability and confidence to deal with individuals at all levels.
- Positive and enthusiastic, demonstrating a "can do" attitude.
- Consistently high performer against targets.
- Able to understand a problem or challenge and apply strength of thinking to question pre-conceptions and ideas of others for the overall benefit of the business.
If you wish to apply for this role please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected].