Employment Type: Permanent Start date: ASAP
Salary: £20k basic with £50k OTE
Who We Are
Vanarama is an award-winning vehicle leasing company. Our mission is to get our customers into their dream vehicles - because we know that leasing is the smartest & most affordable way to upgrade what you drive! By using the latest tech, hiring top talent & offering a range of products no one else can match, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do
Overview Of The Role
You will be joining our multi award winning, competitive and industry leading sales team. Working using the latest technology to maximise conversion from customer interactions in our omni channel, e-commerce led platform. You will need to confidently and professionally help our customers get into their dream vehicle, whilst ensuring they have all the protection they need from our full range of complimentary products.
You will experience our award-winning training programme to make sure you are ready to be the best you can be and build on the talent and knowledge you already have. At Vanarama we believe in playing to our teams' strengths, so we have a number of operational teams and processes to support the sales team to make sure you are able to do what you do best – sell! Our focus on internal progression is clear when you enter the building so if it's a career with progression in a high achieving sales environment, Vanarama is the place to be!
Hours And Shift Patterns
Our Account Managers work a 39-hour week over a 4-week rota cycle. This includes one weekend in four and a requirement to work 4/5 evening shifts until 9pm during that cycle so that we can be available for our customers when they need us! This is subject to change to support the business needs.
Duties And Responsibilities
- You will manage large volumes of incoming sales enquiries either web-based or by telephone
- You will be able to advise our customers on the range of products and vehicles that we offer
- Qualify and assess customers' needs to offer them the most suitable products
- Use in-house systems to quote customers on various leasing plans and products
- Maintain accurate, detailed customer records
- Due to the current situation, working in the office/working from home blend is in operation – under Government guidelines. However, the working from home blend is to be continued into the future. Your geographical position is irrelevant as we are now also recruiting around the country where you can successfully work from home with minimum expectation in the office.
- You will have a demonstrable high performing sales background.
- Motor trade/dealership experience is an advantage.
- You will need to be organised with experience of prioritising your workload.
- You will be self-driven and a quick thinker.
- Both your oral and written communication skills will be excellent.
- You will be capable of dealing with an end to end sales process.
- You will be able to work as part of a focused and determined team.
- Educated to 5 GCSE's including English and Maths A*-C.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV, along with a covering letter, to [email protected]