Are you hungry? Are you curious? Are you a digital ninja? If you want the opportunity to build upon your existing SEO/online marketing experience and become a future leader in digital marketing, then carry on reading.
We're looking for a marketing growth hacker with out-of-the-box thinking, rigorous problem solving, and an analytical mind to join our team.
The SEO Specialist is accountable for our organic channel performance, including developing the SEO strategy, working with the content and social teams developing mind-blowing link acquisition and outreach campaigns that deliver a strong ROI and supporting continuous digital development with SEO recommendations. The most important facets you will have are empathy with our customer's needs and the ability to deliver creative content campaigns in a way that can impact SEO.
How will you add value?
You will be expected to lead our SEO development, SEO Audits, develop a roadmap that covers all performance initiatives, drive our local SEO, drive link building campaigns, communicate search trends across the business and represent your channel across PR, Social and Content planning.
What We Are Looking For
- Must be flexible to adjust to a fast-changing environment and be comfortable working under pressure
- 3+ years' experience of managing SEO including on-page, off-page, and content optimisation
- 3+ years' experience of in-depth Google Analytics use and knowledge
- Impressive SEO results to share
- Knowledge of the relationship between PPC, SEO, UX, and CRO
- Great communicator with internal departments and external agency partners, both verbally and written
- Keen self-developer
- Highly organised and results driven
- Strong numerical and analytical skills & use of MS Excel
- Creative, innovative and ideas orientated approach
- Team Player with the ability to be autonomous in their work
National League Sponsor, Vanarama is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for the third year in a row and we are on a mission to transform the journey for our customers into a new vehicle. We are a technology-driven business, going through digital transformation to deliver further value to our customers. Even if it's great, we make it better – that's a core value of the team here.
If you wish to apply for this role please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org