Location: Hemel Hempstead
Employment Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000 (Dependent upon previous insurance experience)
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing general insurance broker within the UK'S no.1 automotive leasing company?
This insurance broker has grown strongly over several years, currently providing GAP Insurance and motor insurance, and following a record year for growth is now in the position to further increase volumes of sales and launch new product lines to the company's existing customer base.
Who We Are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle, leasing and insurance business, best known for its Vanarama / Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector and that is reflected in our unique to the UK insurance products aimed at our customers of leasing vehicles.
We have been selling insurance products to our customer base for 5 years, and vehicle insurance for 2 years; and are now poised for significant scaling with our online quote and buy website going live shortly.
Who we're looking for
You understand the value created through attention to detail and ensuring that things are done right first time.
You are comfortable in establishing clear and detailed plans to meet short and mid-term objectives. You lead by personal example to deliver high-performance standards and create an environment where high achievement is an accepted part of Vanarama life.
You think about what can be done rather than what can't. You can prioritise and adapt quickly in rapidly changing situations and can maintain control in uncertain of circumstances.
Your knowledge means you come up with some great ideas to help us design better processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and implement post sale customer journey and process maps
- Responsible for achieving post sale compliance
- Operating customer communication within agreed timelines and to agreed guidance
- Ensuring compliance with Audit manual requirements
- Managing insurer, premium finance providers and customer cash books on a daily basis
- Communicating with customer to resolve queries and progress outstanding evidential items
- Deliver renewal retention targets
- Managing customer communication around vehicle deliveries, including insurance sales messages
- Managing day-to-day staff within a small team
Requirements and specifications
- Knowledge of insurance broking back office would be desirable
- 2 or more years of insurance experience
- 1 or more years of team leading experience
- Familiar with office efficiency tools such as Outlook
- Comfortable in leading a team, with expected self-autonomy, to achieve continuous improvement
- Ability to work with other Team Leaders and Insurance Management to achieve overall department goals
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org