Citroen C1 Airscape Hatchback1.0 VTi 72 Shine 5 Doors
- 7'' Touch Drive Interface With Mirror Screen (Compatible With Apple Carplay & Android Auto)Audible Warnings For Lights On, Opened Doors And HandbrakeRev CounterReversing CameraSpeed LimiterSpeedometer And Fuel GaugeStop/Start SystemTrip ComputerVariable Power Steering
- Dab Digital Radio, Mp3 Audio System With 4 Speakers, Bluetooth Handsfree, Usb Socket And Steering Mounted Controls
- Black Coloured A & B PillarsBlack Front Bumper InsertBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear BumperChrome Chevrons With Gloss Black SurroundChrome Door MirrorsDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElliptical LightsHinged Rear WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsRear SpoilerRear Wiper
- 12 Volt Front Socket50/50 Split Folding Rear SeatCupholdersDashboard StorageDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Courtesy MirrorFront Courtesy Reading LightsFront Door PocketsFront Head RestraintsGloveboxHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Door And Boot LockingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Gear Knob With Chrome Insert And Gloss Black SurroundLeather Steering WheelPollen FilterRear HeadrestsRear Parcel ShelfRear Storage PocketsSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesZebra Cloth Upholstery
- 2 Rear 3 Point Safety Belts3-Point Front SeatbeltsAbs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger With Cut Off Device, Front Lateral And CurtainCsc - Cornering Stability ControlElectronic Stability ControlFront Seatbelt Pretensioners With Force LimitersHill Start AssistMono-Tone HornTyre Pressure MonitorUnfastened Seat Belt Warning On All Seats
- High-Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With DeadlocksTransponder Immobiliser
- Gloss Black Centre Console
- Compressor With Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight855 kgGross Vehicle Weight1240 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Loading Weight385 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)196 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)780 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length3465 cmWidth1615 cmWheelbase2340 cmWidth (including mirrors)1884 cmHeight1460 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)57.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)78.5 mpgEC Combined (mpg)68.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min53.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max49.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min64.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max61.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min68.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max64.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min52.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max54.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP72 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW53 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.8:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesShineCoin DescriptionVtiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power72Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front165/60 R15Tyre Size Rear165/60 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StylePlanetAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)85 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.197 g/kmHC0.03NOx0.019WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max105WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min94WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min110
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.