Citroen C3 Aircross Hatchback1.2 PureTech 130 Shine 5 Doors EAT6
- 9" Touchscreen DisplayCitroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCitroen Connect Nav With 3D NavigationCoffee Break AlertCruise Control With Speed LimiterFront Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function On Board Trip ComputerRev CounterSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationVariable Assistance Power Steering
- Bluetooth Hands Free And Media Streaming With Usb SocketCitroen Connected Dab Radio With 6 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Controls For Stereo And Telephone
- 3D Effect Led Rear LightsAutomatic Eco Led HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBody Colour Painted Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front Windows + One Touch + Anti-PinchElectric Rear Windows With One Touch/Anti-PinchElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFog Lights Integrated Into Front BumperHeated Door MirrorsInk Black Roof BarsLed Daytime Running LightsPainted Door Mirrors To Match Colour PackRear Wiper
- 12V Socket In Rear Of Vehicle2 Rear Isofix Mounting Points (Outside Seats) With Top Tether60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Courtesy MirrorDriver's ArmrestFlex Load/Pull Out Boot FloorFloor Console Central Storage With 2 Cup HoldersFront And Rear Courtesy Reading LightsFront And Rear Door StorageFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLeather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Inserts And Radio Controls
- 5 Three Point Inertia Reel SeatbeltsAbs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceActive Safety BrakeAutomatic Illumination Of Hazard Warning LightsDriver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral And Curtain AirbagsDrivers/Passengers And Rear Seats Unfastened Seat Belt WarningEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Forward Collision AlertFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start Assist FunctionMono-Tone HornRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Monitor
- Automatic Door And Boot Locking With Automatic Unlocking In Case Of ImpactImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Keyless StartPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- Compressor With Puncture Repair Kit
- Length3996 cmWidth1829 cmWheelbase2539 cmHeight1474 cm
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adts
- Coin SeriesShineCoin DescriptionPuretech 130Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Engine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYesEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- No. of Seats5
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min140
- WLTP - MPG - Low35.9WLTP - MPG - Medium48WLTP - MPG - High55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.6WLTP - MPG - Comb47.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min35.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Max32.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min48WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max41.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max47.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min46.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max37.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.