Citroen C5 X Estate1.6 Plug-in Hybrid 225 Sense Plus 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 10" Central Touch Screen With Separate Heating And Ventilation Controls (With Adas And Home Buttons)7'' Digital Instrument Cluster With Smoked Glass And 2 Indicator LightsCoffee Break AlertDriver Attention Alert SystemDriver Information Panel With Lighting Fault IndicatorElectric Power Assisted SteeringExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionFront And Rear Parking SensorsHighway Integrated Assist (Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop & Go Function And Lane Positioning Assist)In-Crash BrakingLane Change AssistantLane Keep AssistMycitroën Drive Plus (Incorporating Electronic User Guide)Outside Temperature DisplayRadar Controlled Active Safety Brake (With Enhanced Pedestrian And Cyclist Pickup And Able To Function At Night)Rear Cross Traffic AlertRemote Functions: Horn And Lighting, Lock/Unlock Doors, Vehicle Status, Thermal Pre Conditioning, Battery ChargeSensitivity Setting Selector Switch - Electric/Hybrid/Comfort/SportSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationTop Rear Vision Reversing Camera
- 7.4 Kw Monophase On Board ChargerCitroen Advanced Comfort Active Controlled Suspension With Double (Front & Rear) Progressive Hydraulic CushionsMode 3 Charging Cable
- 1 Rear Usb C Type Plug Charge Only (Able To Charge Ipad)2 Front Usb Plugs : 1 Usb Type C Charge + Data (Front Of Centre Console), 1 Usb Type C Charge Only (Under Centre Front Armrest), Able To Charge IpadHi Fi System: 8 Loudspeakers (2 Front Woofers, 2 Front Tweeters, 2 Rear Woofers And 2 Rear Tweeters)
- A Pillar In BlackAcoustic And Tinted WindscreenAutomatic Illumination Of Headlamps When UnlockingAutomatic Rain-Sensitive Flat Blade Wipers With Integrated Wash FunctionAutomatically Illuminating Led Headlamps With Automatic High Beam Assist (With Driver Adjustment Controls In Passenger Compartment)Black Rear Bumper Trim StripBody Coloured Door HandlesCharging Point Flap Opening Dashboard Mounted ButtonChrome Citroën Chevrons Integrated Into Front Grille And Extending Outward Into Front Light SignatureElectronic, Heated, Black Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Indicator, Led Approach LightingExtra Tinted Rear Quarter Panel WindowsExtra Tinted, Heated Rear WindowFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Led Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionGloss Black Citroën Chevrons With Chrome Surround, Chrome Citroën Lettering And C5 X Badging On Rear TailgateGloss Black Door Mirror CapsHigh Level Led Brake LightHybrid Badging On Front Doors And FendersLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front IndicatorsLed Rear LightsLed Rear Number Plate LightsRemote 4-Window Opening/Closing With PlipTinted Front And Extra Tinted Rear WindowsWelcome And Follow Me Home Headlights
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console3 Rear HeadrestsAdvanced Comfort SeatsAutomatic Dual Zone Air-Conditioning With Soft/Normal/Fast Variable Settings, A/C Max Function And Single- Zone Function (Through Touch Screen)Black Leather-Effect Central Armrest With OverstitchingBlack Tie Down Rings For Secure Load StorageCabin Air FilterCarpeted Boot With Low-Friction Loading Floor RailsCourtesy Lighting: Front Roof Light, Rear Roof Light, Central Console Lighting, Led Illuminated Glovebox And Led Boot LightDashboard Mounted Black, Backlit, Chrome-Ringed Start/Stop ButtonDriver And Front Passenger Sun Visors With Mirrors And Led LightingDriver's FootrestE-Toggle Automatic Gear Selector Switch On Centre-ConsoleFabric Front And Rear Door Panel InsertsFront And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Passenger Storage Areas In Central ConsoleFront HeadrestsFront Seatback Storage PocketsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsMagic Handles - Allows Rear Seats To Be Folded Flat From The Boot CompartmentMechanical Driver's Seat With Fore/Aft Adjustment, Backrest Adjustment, Height Adjustment, Lumbar Adjustment And HeadrestMechanical Passenger's Seat With Fore/Aft Adjustment, Backrest Adjustment, Height Adjustment, And HeadrestMistral Carpet With Reinforced Driver's Foot WellMultifunction Leather Steering Wheel With Paddle Shifters, Driving Assistance And Infotainment Control FunctionsPlastic Boot SillRear Air Vents With Independent Opening/Closing And Left And Right Airflow Settings For Rear Seat PassengersRear Armrest Storage And Cup HoldersRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningRoll Up Awning Fitted To TailgateSatin Chrome Dashboard Strip And Gloss Black Decor On Bottom Of Door PanelsSatin Chrome Highlighted Air Vents And Steering WheelSmartphone Storage In Front Of (Front) Centre ArmrestStorage Area For Emergency Safety Triangle/First-Aid KitStorage Under Central ArmrestUrban Ambience Cloth And Leather-Effect Upholstery
- 2 Tone HornAbsActive BonnetCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Five 3 Point Inertia Reel Seat BeltsFront Inertia Reel Seatbelt With Pre-Tensioners And Force LimitersFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Start Assist FunctionIntelligent Traction Control SystemLateral AirbagsPower Child Locks On Rear DoorsTyre Underinflation DetectionUnfastened Seatbelt Visual Warning System On All Seats + Audible Warning For Driver/Front Passenger (Front Passenger Presence Detection)
- Deadlocking SystemLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmProximity Keyless Entry (Doors, Boot And Fuel Filler Flap) And Start
- Dashboard And Door Panels Decor - Painted Grain
- 19'' Aero-X Alloys With Hephaïs Grey Paint And Onyx Black Aero InsertsCompressor With Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1722 kgGross Vehicle Weight2185 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1350 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight463 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)485 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1580 litres
- Length4805 cmWidth1865 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2062 cmHeight1485 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.8 secTop Speed145 mphEngine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesSense PlusCoin DescriptionPlug-In Hybrid 225Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R19Tyre Size Rear205/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAero-XAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)100Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh12.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL62WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH55WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH34.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL38.5Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb30WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL30WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH34
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL236.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH186.2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.