Citroen Relay 35 L22.2 BlueHDi H2 Van 140ps Enterprise
- ABSABSTraction controlElectronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver seat height adjuster
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimMagnet cloth upholstery
- DeadlocksDeadlocksAlarmPerimetric alarm with anti-lift alarmRemote central lockingHigh frequency remote control central locking with 3 button plipImmobiliserThatcham rolling transponder immobiliser
- PASVariable PAS
- Lashing points8 tie down load hooks
- Side loading door - near sideNearside sliding side loading door
- Electric door mirrorsTwin lens door mirrors with electrically adjustable and heated upper mirror
- Navigation systemTouch screen navigation pack - Relay
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years2Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear DrumsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage32000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC2.2Badge Power140Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Minimum Kerbweight1955Gross Vehicle Weight3500Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90Max. Towing Weight - Braked2500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Payload1545Load Space Volume11.5Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1870Plated 2nd Axle2000Gross Train Weight6000
- Length5413Width (excluding mirrors)2050Wheelbase3450Width (including mirrors)2508Height2522Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length3120Load Width1870Load Height1932Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.64Front Overhang948Rear Overhang1015Side Load Door Width1250Side Load Door Height1755Lower Rear Door Width1562Upper Rear Door Width1562Rear Door Height1790Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.84
- ECFalseWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max13.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max25.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min34.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max21.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min28.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max29.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min39.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max27.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Min34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max28.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min39.3
- 0 to 62NTop Speed99BHP140PSTrue0 to 60NEngine Power KW103Engine Power RPM3750Engine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340Engine Torque RPM1750Engine Torque MKG34.7
- Bore85Stroke96CC2179Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.1:1Gears6 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrueEngine CodesDw12rud
- Tyre Size Front215/70 R15Tyre Size Rear215/70 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2159Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.024NOx0.024HC+NOx0.029Particles0.0013HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb242WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max291WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max347WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min260WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max252WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max274WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min213WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max261WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min189
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Sharing a platform with the Peugeot Boxer and Fiat Ducato, Citroen's Relay scores with keen pricing and strong equipment levels. If you thought this sector of the commercial vehicle market began and ended with the Ford Transit, you'll find the Relay offers a wholly convincing alternative, with features you wouldn't expect at this price point.
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long is the warranty on this van?The Citroen Relay comes with a 3-year, 100,000-mile warranty.Can you supply lutons with a tail lift?We are able to supply a Luton vehicle with and without a tail lift. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Can the van be delivered any quicker than 3 weeks?Hello, thanks for your question. Yes! Depending on colour some of these are in stock ready to go, please give us a call and we can check our stock and find you the fastest delivery time. Thank you.How does the lease work on getting scratches and dents etc?It depends which contract you choose, with a finance lease agreement you have to sell the vehicle at the end of the term so you will not be charged for damage penalties, however if the vehicle is badly damaged it may affect the sale value. Contract hire agreement is slightly different, the finance company will allow for “fair Wear and Tear” as a rule of thumb small light scratches and stone chips are acceptable, however dents are not.What is the internal length of the bed? Also, if required could a longer body be fitted upon request?The L3 Model has a load length of 3674mm, if you require a larger load length the L4 version has a load length of 4070mm.What are the service intervals on this van?The service intervals on this vehicle are every 30,000 miles or every 2 years.What's the biggest Luton body you can fit?Hi, the largest and most popular Luton body we fit to the Citroen Relay is 13ft6. Often our customers would also consider having the tail-lift fitted as well. Thanks.Can I part ex my old van for the deposit?Hello Richard, thank you for getting in touch. Yes we do offer to take a vehicle in as a part exchange. In order for us to generate a price quote we'd need to discuss the vehicle mileage and condition with you. Please give us a call on 01442 838 193. Thanks.Can I get a sleeping pod on the van as well as lights and sign writing and a tracker? If I pay extra each year can I own the van?Hello Neil, thank you for getting in touch. If you are looking to own the vehicle outright you would need to look at a contract purchase agreement which gives you an option to own the vehicle at the end of the term. In regards to the extras because you are buying the vehicle at the end of the term you can make any alteration you require. Thank you.Can I lease a van with a towbar fitted?Hi, we can have a tow bar fitted to your vehicle prior to delivery for you. The cost of this can be built in to your contract or alternatively you can pay for this separately if you wish. ThanksHello, My credit is bad. Is there any way I could get this van on finance if I gave a deposit of around £3000.Hi and thanks for getting in touch. A lot of our customers believe that if they don’t have good credit, that they cannot be accepted for finance on a vehicle. However the finance companies use a score card system to mark the customer/business and there are a lot of key points to look at which you may find help your case. For example, being a long term resident at your address, if you have credit before and how you have paid this off in the past. Also the size of deposit has an impact as the larger the deposit the less risk there will be to the finance company. Although we cannot guarantee that you will get credit, we have 7 of the best finance companies available and they all require different credit criteria to lease a vehicle. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.How many litres of diesel does it hold?Hi and thank you for getting in touch. The Citroen Relay 35 L3 Diesel 2.2 HDI Luton 130 PS will have a full tank capacity of 90 litres. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Can I sign write on vans, do you do insurance with the price or do i insure privatelyHi, thanks for getting in touch. Yes, you can sign write the van. We recommend using the vinyl type as it is easier to remove. If the vehicle is on a contract hire agreement this should be removed before returning the van to avoid being charged. Currently we do not offer insurance with a lease so you would need to insure the vehicles yourself, this would need to be a fully comprehensive policy.Hi, are the prices shown for each van for contract hire or lease?Hi Michael, the advertised prices shown on our website are based on a Finance Lease option which is an example of the starting rates we have available on each particular vehicle. These examples are also calculated over 60 months and 8,000 miles per annum. We can look at all options available to suit you and your business requirements. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838193.Do you need a special license to drive the Citroen Relay 35 L3 Diesel 2.2 HDi Luton 130ps ? Many thanksHi, thank you for getting in touch. The Luton van in under 3.5 tonne, which means you can drive this van with a normal UK driving license.What is the temperature range of the cargo space. Looking for 15-25C. Regards, Alan.Hi Alan, Thank you for your question. The temperature in the cargo area in the Relay van can vary depending on the weather outside at the time, as it isn’t a completely sealed area. However, we can arrange for a sealed temperature controlled unit to be installed in the rear if this would help with the cargo you would be carrying. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss these options further with you so if you are able to provide us with your contact details one of our specialists can go through these with you.Is there a limit on mileage per year? Is the vehicle available with a roller shutter door rather than a tail lift?Hi, thank you very much for leaving your question on our website. On certain contracts there will be a mileage limit. Depending on what you would like to achieve at the end of the contract, will depend on which contract we would recommend to you. There are 3 main types of contract we can recommend, Contract Hire, Finance Lease & Contract Purchase. We can also certainly look at the Citroen Relay for you, with the roller shutter doors and without a tail lift. If you can please let us know the best contact number for yourself and also when would be the best time for one of our specialists to contact you direct to discuss your requirements in further detail. Alternatively, if it is easier for you, please feel free to contact one of our specialist, on 01442 838193. Many thanks once again for making contact with us.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Citroen Relay in silver, black or white can be with you within three weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Citroen Relay has a combined fuel consumption of 38 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?There is a three year warranty on all Citroen Relay models. This consists of a two year unlimited mileage warranty followed by a third year warranty with a 100,000 mile limitation.What are the service intervals for this van?The service interval for the Citroen Relay Euro 5 is 30,000 miles or 2 yearsWhat is the largest payload van you've got because I need a van that can carry a lot of weight?The largest vans we can offer will have a maximum Gross Vehicle weight of 3.5 tonnes, Some of the larger vans e.g. VW Crafter, Transit Jumbo & the Renault Master will have a payload ranging from 1000kg to 1600kg. Many thanks, Rob Cox, Account Manager