Cupra Formentor Estate1.5 TSI 150 V1 5 Doors DSG
- Digital Cockpit And Configurable DashboardDriver Alert SystemDriving Profile SelectionForward Collision Warning With Automatic BrakingLane AssistPasPredictive Adaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterRear Parking SensorsRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingWireless Apple CarplayWireless Phone Charger
- Electronic Locking Differential And Dynamic Traction SupportStandard Suspension
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Usb Type C SocketsAuxiliary Input SocketDab Radio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDark Grey Wing MirrorDaytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control And Coming Home FeatureDynamic Headlight Range ControlElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsFront Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionGloss Black Roof Rails And Window SurroundsLed HeadlightsLed Taillights With Dynamic IndicatorRain Sensing WipersRear Diffuser With Black Simulated Exhaust PipesRear Wash/WipeTinted Rear WindowsWelcome Lights
- 12V Power Supply In Centre Console12V Socket12V Socket In Loadspace2 Front And 2 Rear Reading Lights230V Socket60/40 Split Rear Bench Seat With Armrest And Mechanical Seat ReleaseDust/Pollen FilterFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Interior Front Door SillsIlluminated Sunvisor With MirrorInterior Ambient LightingIsofixLeather Multi Function Heated Steering Wheel With Gear Shift PaddlesLuggage Tie-Down HooksManually Adjustable Height And Lumbar Support For Front SeatsPvc/Cloth Upholstery With Copper Stitching + Sport SeatsThree Zone Climate Control With Control Panel In RearVariable Luggage/Load Compartment Floor
- Navigation System Pack - Formentor
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-ActivationElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Side Curtain AirbagsHill Hold ControlSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemKeyless Entry And Start System (Kessy)Locking Wheel Bolts
- Copper And Aluminium Interior Detailing
- Minimum Kerbweight1388 kgGross Vehicle Weight1980 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked730 kgMax. Loading Weight592 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4446 cmWidth1839 cmWheelbase2679 cmHeight1520 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low31.7WLTP - MPG - Medium42.8WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed126 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesV1Coin DescriptionTsiSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719pNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePerformance Machined SportAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.014WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low201WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min151
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Cupra Formentor a good car?There are few SUVs, of any size or price, which drive as well as the Cupra Formentor. It also looks good on the outside, has a magnificent interior and it's available as a fuel-saving plug-in hybrid, as offered for lease here. It is therefore 1 of the best vehicles of this type that you could find.Is the Cupra Formentor reliable?The Cupra Formentor is a relatively new car, so a full picture of its reliability in the hands of owners has yet to emerge. Having said that, it uses tried-and-tested Volkswagen Group mechanicals as its basis, while Cupra as a company offers an industry-standard yet useful 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty.Is the Cupra Formentor reliable?The Cupra Formentor is a relatively new car, so a full picture of its reliability in the hands of owners has yet to emerge. Having said that, it uses tried-and-tested Volkswagen Group mechanicals as its basis, while Cupra as a company offers an industry-standard yet useful 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty.Is the Cupra Formentor a good car?There are few SUVs, of any size or price, which drive as well as the Cupra Formentor. It also looks good on the outside, has a magnificent interior and it's available as a fuel-saving plug-in hybrid, as offered for lease here. It is therefore 1 of the best vehicles of this type that you could find.