DS Ds 7 Crossback Hatchback1.6 E-TENSE 4X4 Performance Line 5 Doors EAT8
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 12 Inch Hd Touchscreen12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster Display3D Connected NavigationDriver Attention WarningDs Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemElectric Power SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemMirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android AutoMulti Function On Board Trip ComputerService IndicatorSpeed Limit Recognition And Speed WarningVoice Recognition
- 2 Usb Sockets In RearBluetooth Hands Free And Media Streaming With Usb SocketDab Digital Radio
- Acoustic And Tinted WindscreenAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Lighting At Car UnlockingBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersChrome Window SurroundDark Tinted Rear WindowsDefrosting Door MirrorsDs 3D Led Rear LightsDs Active Led Vision HeadlightsDs Performance Line Badge On Front DoorsE-Tense Badge On BonnetE-Tense Monogram On The Rear TailgateElectric Folding Door Mirrors With Ds Led SpotlightsFollow Me Home Manual LightingFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront Door Entry Sill With Ds Performance Line DesignGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsGloss Black Front GrilleLaminated Front/Rear ScreensLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog Lights With Static Cornering Light FunctionTextured Black Ds WingsTextured Black Rear BumperTrailer Stability Control
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BackrestAluminium FootrestAluminium Sports PedalsChrome ControlsCloth Sunvisors With Led Courtesy Mirror And Ticket HolderE - Tense Leather Gear KnobElectric Lumbar AdjustmentFlocked Glasses Storage On Driver SideFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Central Armrest With StorageFront Closed Storage With Usb Connection PointFront Double CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Seatback PocketsFull Led Standard Interior LightingGear Shift IndicatorHeight And Depth Adjustable Steering WheelOpen Storage On Driver SidePerforated Leather Steering Wheel With Contrast StitchingPerformance Line Badged Front/Rear Carpet MatsRear Double CupholdersRear HeadrestsTwo Rear Isofix Mounting Points
- Auto Comfort Pack - Ds 7Comfort Seats Pack - Ds 7 Elegance/Performance Line
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsActive City BrakingChild Safety LockDriver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEmergency Braking SystemEspHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Front And Rear Load LimiterHill Start AssistRear Curtain AirbagsSafety Kit Including First Aid Kit, Yellow Vest And Warning TriangleTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Front Doors And Boot LockingImmobiliserPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksStop/ Start Function
- Ds Active Scan Suspension
- Alcantara Dashboard And Door Panels With StitchingPerformance Line Monogram On The Dashboard
- Carmine Centre Caps With Ds Logo
- Minimum Kerbweight1825 kgGross Vehicle Weight2400 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight575 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)555 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1752 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.45
- Length4573 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2738 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight1620 cmHeight (including roof rails)1625 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.9 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP300 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW221 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT384Engine Torque - NM520 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG53
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeEp6fadtxhp (4x4)
- Coin SeriesPerformance LineCoin DescriptionE-Tense 4x4Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eBadge Power300Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Wheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleLondonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)37 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.588 g/kmHC0.018NOx0.024Particles0.0002
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)105Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage999999Battery Capacity in kWh13.2Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEL78WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEH62WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb64WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL65WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH55WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb15.6WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEH39WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEL48WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb40WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH34WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL40
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEL199WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEH210WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEL130WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEH148WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEL132WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEH151WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEL173WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEH199WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL155WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH175WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb34WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL30WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH39
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEL32.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEH30.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEL49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEH43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEL48.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEH42.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEL37.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEH32.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL41.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH36.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEH9.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEH6.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH166.2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.