FIAT 500 Electric Hatchback87kW La Prima 42kWh 3 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Touchscreen Infotainment With Navigation360 Degree Parking Sensors7" Tft Instrument Cluster85Kw Fast ChargeAttention AssistBlind Spot WarningDrowsy Driver DetectionDusk SensorE-CallEv Mode SelectorFiat Co-Driver (Autonomous Driving L2 With Iacc And Lane Centering)Front Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed AssistPower Assist SteeringRear View Parking CameraTraffic Sign InformationTraffic Sign RecognitionUconnect Live ServiceVehicle Start ButtonVoice RecognitionWireless Apple Car Play/Android AutoWireless Charging Pad
- Mode 3 Charging Cable With Bag
- 2X Front Usb Port6 SpeakersDab Radio
- Automatic High/Low BeamBody Colour Electric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsChrome Side MouldingsChromed Daylight OpeningDedicated PlateDoor Sill Kick PlatesDriver And Passenger's One Touch Up/Down Electric WindowsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlampsLed IndicatorsLed Rear Fog LightLed Rear LightsLed Reverse LightRain Sensing WipersWelcome Lighting
- 50/50 Split Folding Rear Seat6 Way Manually Adjustable Front SeatsAutomatic Air ConditioningAuxilliary 12V Power SocketBi-Colour Eco Leather Steering WheelCabin Pre-ConditioningCentre Console Storage With Sliding And Closing DoorEco Leather Upholstery With Fiat MonogramFront ArmrestFront HeadrestsFront/Rear Floor Mats With 500 LogoHeight Adjustable Steering WheelRear Head RestraintsSteering Wheel With Audio Controls
- 7 Airbags - Driver, Passenger, Side, Window And Drivers Knee AirbagsAbs/EbdAutonomous Emergency BrakingBrake Assist FunctionCurtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsc + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill Holder
- Automatic Door LockingImmobiliserKeyless StartPassive Entry And Wearable KeyRemote Central Locking
- 17" Alloy WheelsFix And Go Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1365 kgGross Vehicle Weight1765 kgMax. Loading Weight400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)550 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.7
- Length3632 cmWidth1683 cmWheelbase2322 cmWidth (including mirrors)1900 cmHeight1527 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP118 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW87 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesLa PrimaCoin Description87kw 42kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718dBadge Power118Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)915Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)255Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)35Battery Charge Type 3 kW85Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage99630Battery Capacity in kWh37.3Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min446WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max442WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb300WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min320WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max300WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max274WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min277WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb186WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max186WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min199
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.