FIAT 500x Hatchback1.0 Pop 5 Doors
- 3.5" Monochrome Tft Display7" Hd Touchscreen Radio, Bluetooth, Usb, Aux-In And DabApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise ControlLane Assist With Intelligent Speed Assist And Traffic Sign RecognitionPower Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorStop/Start System
- Active Roll Mitigation
- 6 Speakers
- Black Bumpers And Side SkirtingBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Inserts To Door Handles And Tailgate HandleElectric Front And Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsHalogen Drl With Led Tail LightsHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear Windows With Wash WipeRear SpoilerRear Wiper
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAuxilliary 12V Power SocketCloth UpholsteryCooled GloveboxFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelManual Air ConditioningParcel ShelfRear Head RestraintsSeat Back PocketsTechno Leather Steering Wheel With Audio Controls
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Front, Side And WindowElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Asr, Msr, Hill Holder, Abs, Ebd, Erm,Dst, BasHeight Adjustable SeatbeltsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Techno Blue Matt Dashboard
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Length4264 cmWidth1796 cmWheelbase2570 cmWidth (including mirrors)2025 cmHeight1595 cmHeight (including roof rails)1603 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Min35.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max45.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed119 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM5750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT140Engine Torque - NM190 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG19.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.5 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesPopStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eBadge Power120Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1000 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.05
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R16Tyre Size Rear215/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min140
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.