FIAT 500x Hatchback1.3 Red 5 Doors DCT
- 3.5" Monochrome Tft Display7" Hd Touchscreen Dab Radio With Bluetooth,3D Navigation, Aux-In And Usb In Central TunnelApple Car Play/Android AutoDusk SensorE-CallLane Assist With Intelligent Speed Assist And Traffic Sign RecognitionPower Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorStop/Start System
- Active Roll Mitigation
- 2X Front Usb Port6 Speakers
- 3Rd Brake LightAll-Road Bumpers With Protective InsertsDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front And Rear WindowsFront Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionHeated Rear Windows With Wash WipeLed Daytime Running Light And Rear Braking LightRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRed Electrically Adjustable Door MirrorsRed LogoRed Logo On B-PillarSatin Chrome Inserts Tailgate, Door Handles, Front Moulding
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Front Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAuto Dual-Zone Climate Control SystemAuxilliary 12V Power SocketBlack Floor Mats With Red StitchingCooled GloveboxCourtesy Light On SunvisorFabric Upholstery With Red DetailingFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelParcel ShelfRed Dashboard With 500 Logo In BlackSeat Back PocketsSingle Front Passenger SeatTechno Leather Steering Wheel With Audio ControlsTwo Rear Head Restraints
- Comfort Package - 500X RedLed Pack - 500XRed Healthy Cabin Pack - 500X
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Front, Side And WindowChild Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Asr, Msr, Hill Holder, Abs, Ebd, Erm,Dst, BasFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHeight Adjustable SeatbeltsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1320 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1000 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.05
- Length4269 cmWidth1796 cmWheelbase2570 cmWidth (including mirrors)2025 cmHeight1595 cmHeight (including roof rails)1603 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL35.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH45.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed129 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1850 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.5 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesRedStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID96760Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL147
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.