Ford EcoSport Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost 125 ST-Line 5 Doors
- Cruise ControlE-Call (Emergency Call)Easy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemFord Sync 3 Nav System With Dab Radio,8" Screen, Emergency Assistance,Apple Car Play/Android Auto, 2X Usb, 6 Speakers, Ford Pass ConnectIntelligent Speed LimiterPasRear Parking SensorsRear View CameraTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Sports Suspension
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Front WipersAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersChrome Lower Window SurroundElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHeadlight Levelling ControlLarge Rear SpoilerLed Day Running LightsLed Third Brake LightPower Front And Rear WindowsPuddle LightsQuickclear' Heated WindscreenRear WiperSt Line Body Styling Kit - Black Headlamp Bezel, Front And Rear Sport Bumpers, Body Colour Lower Door CladdingsSt-Line Front Grille
- 12V Socket In Front And Rear60/40 Split Rear SeatsAmbient LightingCentre Console With Sliding Front ArmrestCooled GloveboxCourtesy Lights With Map Reading LightIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CarpetNeosuede/Partial Sensico Leather UpholsteryOverhead Console With Sunglasses HolderRake Adjustable Rear SeatsReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear HeadrestsSensico Trimmed Steering Wheel, Handbrake And Gearshift Gaiter With Red StitchingSt-Line Front Floor Mats With Red StitchingStainless Steel Sports PedalsStorage Drawers Under Front SeatsTie Down HooksVariable Boot FloorIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated GloveboxFront Seat Back Map PocketsFront Head RestraintsFolding Grab HandlesEatc - Electronic Auto Temperature ControlDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Lidded Vanity MirrorsDriver's Side GloveboxDriver Seat Height/Lumbar AdjustDriver Height Adjust
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAutonomous Emergency BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain AirbagsDriver AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Stability Programme With Hill Launch AssistFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsPassenger AirbagPre Collision Assist System With AebSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserMykey SystemRemote Central LockingThatcham 1 Volume Sensing Alarm
- Low Rolling Resistance TyresTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1205 kgGross Vehicle Weight1730 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight525 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)356 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load40 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1238 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4096 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2519 cmWidth (including mirrors)2057 cmHeight1653 cmHeight (including roof rails)1713 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)45.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)60.1 mpgEC Combined (mpg)53.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low43.5WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11 secTop Speed111 mphEngine Power - BHP125 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW92 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT125Engine Torque - NM170 nmEngine Torque - RPM4100 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71.9 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSt-LineCoin DescriptionEcoboost 125Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsBadge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/50 R17Tyre Size Rear205/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)114 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.497 g/kmHC0.051NOx0.044WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL141
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.