Ford EcoSport Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost 140 ST-Line [X Pack] 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABSTraction controlTraction controlElectronic Stability Program (ESP)Electronic Stability Programme with hill launch assistCollision avoidance brakingPre collision assist system
- Roof railsBlack roof railsBody coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Drivers airbagDriver airbagFront side airbagsFront side airbagsPassenger airbagPassenger airbagCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsCollision avoidance brakingAutonomous emergency braking
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless entry and keyless startAlarmThatcham 1 volume sensing alarm
- Power Assisted SteeringPASReverse parking aidRear parking sensors and rear view cameraTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionCruise controlCruise control with Intelligent speed assist
- Rear wiperRear wiperWindscreen heating'Quickclear' heated windscreen/heated washer jetsFront electric windowsPower front and rear windows
- Sport suspensionSports suspension
- Trip computerTrip computer
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver seat height/lumbar adjustRear headrestsRear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split rear seats
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnFront centre armrestCentre console with sliding front armrestPartial leather seat upholsteryNeosuede/Partial sensico leather upholstery
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsPower folding door mirrors
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controls3rd party sound systemB and O PLAY in car audio premium sound system with 10 speakers
- Ambient lightingAmbient lighting
- Tyre repair kitTyre inflation kit
- Climate controlEATC - Electronic Auto Temperature control
- Length4096 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2519 cmWidth (including mirrors)2057 cmHeight1653 cmHeight (including roof rails)1713 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)45.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)60.1 mpgEC Combined (mpg)53.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low42.8WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP140 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW103 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT133Engine Torque - NM180 nmEngine Torque - RPM4100 rpmEngine Torque - MKG18.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71.9 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSt-Line [x Pack]Coin DescriptionEcoboost 140Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power140Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)356 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load40 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1238 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Tyre Size Front205/50 R17Tyre Size Rear205/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)113 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.497 g/kmHC0.051NOx0.044HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min136
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
It's just what I need from a car of this size and performance is everything that I need.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.