Ford Fiesta Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 125 Active 5 Doors
- 4.2" Colour Tft Ice Blue Illumination Analogue ClusterDriver Alert SystemElectric Power SteeringExtra Selectable Drive Modes ( Trail, Slippery)Ford Easy FuelFord Sync 3 Nav System With Dab Radio,8" Touch Screen, Emergency Assistance,Apple Car Play/Android Auto, 2X Usb, Ford Pass ConnectRear Parking Distance SensorsSpeed Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Rough Road Suspension With Increased Ride Height Adjust
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto High BeamBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Electrically Operated With Side IndicatorsElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityElectric Rear WindowsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain Sensing Wipers And Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRed Air Vent InsertsRugged Bodystyling Kit With Active Front Wing Badges
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAdjustable Head RestraintsCentre Console With Opening Armrest, 2X Cupholders, 12V And UsbCloth Upholstery With Dark Blue StitchingDrivers And Passenger Lumbar SupportFront Floor Mats In VelourLeather GaiterManual 2 Way Passenger Seat AdjustManual 4-Way Driver Seat AdjustManual Air ConditioningSensico Wrapped Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Ncap Pack - Fiesta
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Keyless Start With 'Ford Power' Starter ButtonMykey SystemRemote Central LockingThatcham Alarm With Power Door Dead Locks
- 17" 5 Spoke Alloys With Rough Metal Machined Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1217 kgGross Vehicle Weight1685 kgNo. of Seats5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP125 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW92 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT133Engine Torque - NM180 nmEngine Torque - MKG18.4
- Coin SeriesActiveCoin DescriptionEcoboost Hybrid Mhev 125Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eBadge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High100WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL113
- WLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium60.1WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.