Ford Mustang Convertible5.0 V8 449 GT [Custom Pack 4] 2 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlESPESPElectronic Stability Control (ESC) with three settingsCollision avoidance brakingPre collision assist system
- Adaptive dampersAdaptive damping system
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarmKeyless goFord key free system with power starter button and keyless entry
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsteryAudio remote controlLeather multifunction steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable leather steering wheel with integrated controls
- Rear headrestsRear head restraintsFront head restraintsFront headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsElectrically adjustable drivers seat6 way power adjustable front seats and driver seat power lumbar adjust
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorMobile phone App interfaceFord SYNC 3 with 8" colour touch screen
- Door mirrors electrically foldablePower folding door mirrors with Mustang logo projection puddle lamps
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Automated High-beam assistAuto high beamLED headlightsLED headlamps with daytime running lights and LED fog lamps
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsDrivers airbagDual front airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitor
- PASElectric power steeringCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlReverse parking aidRear view camera with rear parking sensorsLane departure warningLane departure warning with lane keeping aid
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connection
- 2 zone climate controlDual electronic automatic temperature control
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity with voice controlMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Digital Instrument Cluster12" digital LCD instrument cluster
- Navigation systemCustom pack 4 - Mustang
- Length4784 cmWidth1916 cmWidth (including mirrors)2080 cmHeight1394 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)23.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low13.5WLTP - MPG - Medium24.4WLTP - MPG - High30.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High28.2WLTP - MPG - Comb24.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min24.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max24.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low20.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP450 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW331 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT393Engine Torque - NM533 nmEngine Torque - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG54.4
- Gross Vehicle Weight2150 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)61 litresMax. Loading Weight208 kgNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)93 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.7 mmCC4951 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio12,0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears10 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt [custom Pack 4]Coin DescriptionV8 449Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power449Badge Engine CC5.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)270 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb263WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max263WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min263
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.