Ford Mustang Fastback5.0 V8 449 GT 2 Doors Auto
- 12" Digital Lcd Instrument ClusterAdaptive Cruise ControlApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Connectivity With Voice ControlElectric Power SteeringFord Pass Connect Embedded ModemFord Sync 3 With 8" Colour Touch ScreenLane Departure Warning With Lane Keeping AidOil Pressure GaugeRear View Camera With Rear Parking SensorsSelectable Driving Modes - Normal, Mymode, Snow/Wet, Sport+, Track And Drag ModeService Interval IndicatorSync Emergency AssistanceTrack Apps With Accelerometer TechnologyTrip Computer
- Dab Digital RadioUsb Connection
- 5.0 Exterior Badge On Front WingsActive Exhaust System With Quad TailpipesAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto High BeamAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBonnet Air IntakeElectric Front WindowsGt Exterior Badge On BootlidGt Front Grille With Vertical Power BarsLed Headlamps With Daytime Running Lights And Led Fog LampsMagnetic Blade Decklid Rear SpoilerPower Folding Door Mirrors With Mustang Logo Projection Puddle Lamps
- 6 Way Power Adjustable Front Seats And Driver Seat Power Lumbar AdjustAmbient LightingCup HoldersDual Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFront HeadrestsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Entry SystemIndividually Folding Rear SeatsIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLeather GearknobLeather Multifunction Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryReach And Rake Adjustable Leather Steering Wheel With Integrated ControlsRear Head Restraints
- 4 SeatbeltsAbsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Front AirbagsElectronic Line LockElectronic Stability Control (Esc) With Three SettingsEspFront Side AirbagsMykey SystemPerformance Brake System With Brembo 6 Piston Front Callipers And Electronic Brake PrefillPre Collision Assist SystemSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Ford Key Free System With Power Starter Button And Keyless EntryImmobiliserThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Adaptive Damping SystemFully Independent Front And Rear SuspensionLimited Slip Differential
- 19" Multi Spoke Black Alloy WheelTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1843 kgGross Vehicle Weight2105 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)61 litresMax. Loading Weight219 kgNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4784 cmWidth1916 cmWidth (including mirrors)2080 cmHeight1381 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)23.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low25.4WLTP - MPG - Medium13.7WLTP - MPG - High31WLTP - MPG - Extra High29.4WLTP - MPG - Comb25.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min25.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max25.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low20.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium11.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.6 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP450 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW331 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT393Engine Torque - NM533 nmEngine Torque - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG54.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)93 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.7 mmCC4951 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio12,0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears10 Speed
- Coin SeriesGtCoin DescriptionV8 449Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power449Badge Engine CC5.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleMultispokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)271 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb256WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max256WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min256
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.