Ford RangerPick Up Double Cab Wildtrak 2.0 EcoBlue 213 Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 2 Key FobCollision Mitigation Braking SystemElectric Power Assisted SteeringFixed Rear View CameraIntelligent Speed AssistanceLane Keeping AidTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Automatic HeadlightsBody Coloured Plastic Front BumperBoulder Grey Exterior Door HandleBoulder Grey Exterior Door MirrorBoulder Grey Radiator GrilleDaytime Running LightsDual Power Heated Fold Back Door Mirror With Puddle Lamp And SignalElectrically Operated Windows With One Shot Driver's WindowElectrochromic Interior MirrorFront Splash Guard And Mud FlapsHeated Windshield And Rear WindowHigh Mounted Stop Lamp With Cargo Area LightLed Front Fog LampLed Projector HeadlampsMoulded In Colour Tailgate HandlePainted Front Fender GrillePrivacy GlassRain Sensitive Windshield WipersRear Bumper Chrome Under-BarRear Bumper Step In Boulder GreyRear MudflapsRoof RailsSide Step With Brushed InsertsSports BarTailgate - Easy-Lift/Lower MechanismUnder Hood Engine CoverUnderbody Protection
- Centre Console CoolboxChrome Interior Door HandleDriver Seat Back Mounted Map PocketDual Control System - Electronic Air Temperature Control (Eatc)Ebony HeadlinerHeated Front SeatJourney Grain Partial Leather Upholstery With Wildtrak LogoLeather GearknobLed Ambient Interior LightingPower Adjustable 8 Way Driver SeatPremium Front And Rear Floor Mats With Wildtrak LogoReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRoof Storage For Driver SunglassesSport Leather Stitched Steering WheelTie Down Rails And Rope HooksWildtrak Door Trim Panel Insert
- Ice Feature Pack 129 - Ranger
- 3 Point Inertia Rear SeatbeltsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag, Side Airbag, Curtain Airbag And Driver Knee AirbagIsofix Child Safety Seat AttachmentSeatbelt Reminders For Driver And Front PassengerTyre Pressure Sensors
- Double Locking Power Door Lock With Flip KeyImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPassive Anti Theft SystemPassive Keyless Entry And Start SystemPower Tailgate LockSpare Wheel LockThatcham Category 1 Alarm Security System
- Abs, Esp And Roll Over MitigationEmergency Brake AssistEngine Start/Stop SystemLocking Rear AxlePower Converter
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AH75Front SuspensionDouble SuspensionRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12500 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage160000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power213Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight2246 kgGross Vehicle Weight3270 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1024 kgNo. of Seats5Plated Front Axle1480Plated 2nd Axle1850Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5359 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1977 cmWheelbase3220 cmWidth (including mirrors)2163 cmHeight1848 cmLoad Length1575 cmLoad Width1560 cmLoad Height857 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.7Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1139
- ECNoEC Combined36.7 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.2WLTP - MPG - Comb30.7
- 0 to 629 secTop Speed112 mphBHP213 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW157 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT369Engine Torque NM500 nmEngine Torque MKG51
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio18.0:1Gears10 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front265/60 R18Tyre Size Rear265/60 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2201 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb242
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The much improved Ford Ranger pick-up is far more efficient, as well as being smarter and very media-savvy. Plus it's still tough and decent to drive for a vehicle of this kind. Jonathan Crouch investigates.
Ten Second Review
Ford's improved Ranger really has gone large in its appeal as a competitive proposition against tough rivals in the pick-up segment. The idea is to tempt eve...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the warranty on this pickup?The Ranger has a 3 year, 60,000 mile warranty (whichever comes first).What speed is the automatic gearbox in this pickup?It's Ford's 10-speed automatic gearbox, which is taken from the powerful Mustang muscle car!How many miles per gallon can I get from this pickup?Official fuel consumption figures for this model of Ranger are from 36.2 to 36.37 mpg.What does 'Wildtrak' mean in the vehicle name?Wildtrak' refers to the trim level for the vehicle. Other trims available include; Limited, XL, XLT, Raptor & Thunder - each trim includes a different range of features.What are the service intervals for this pickup?The service intervals on this pickup are every 2 years or every 18,000 miles.What is the payload for this vehicle?This model of the Ranger can carry up to 1024kg.What is the BIK for this vehicle.The Benefit in Kind for this truck is currently £3230.Can I trade my old van in as well as a deposit?Hello, thanks for getting in touch. We can certainly look at taking your current vehicle in as a part exchange. We have a fully operational used vehicle site within the Autorama group and therefore we have a team of underwriters who will be able to establish a trade value for your current vehicle. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Does it come with the chrome roll bar?Hi, thanks for your question. The limited model can be sold as a “limited” 1 or “limited” 2, the only difference is the rear roll bar you mentioned. A “limited 1” does not have the bars as standard, however the “limited 2” does. The majority of the rangers we order are Limited 1 however we can supply and fit the roll bars as an extra if you need them, please speak to one of the team who will be happy to help. Kind regards, Richard Wells.What is included in the monthly instalment?Hi Roz, thank you for getting in touch. The price advertised includes the cost of leasing the vehicle and depending on which contract you choose, it will also cover some or all of the road tax. Please contact one of the team on 01442 838195 and they will be able to explain in more detail. Thank you, Richard Wells.Is the Ford Ranger @ £169 per month 4x4 and does colour make a difference in price, I like the copper red.Hi Peter, thanks for getting in touch. The Ford Ranger Limited comes as 4x4 as standard. If you decided to choose a Metallic colour on the vehicle this will be an additional cost which will be spread across the length of the contract. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 195 so we can discuss the options. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Good morning, I would like to buy a LHD car (Ranger Wildtrack 3.2 auto) for my company. Can you help me?Hi Guazzi, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we are unable to help with a LHD vehicle as this would be a specialist requirement. Thanks again for getting in touch. Kind regards, Mike Daly.I'm guessing the £169pm is no thrills & £199 is top spec? Do you do personal lease/buy?The Ford Ranger Limited is one of our most popular vehicles due to its quality and high level of standard specification, including leather seats, bluetooth, 8” colour touch screen, electric windows all round, heated front screen and much more. We can offer 2 different leasing options for personal. I have below written a brief description of both the terms we offer: Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a perfect product for an individual who wants fixed cost motoring and is confident about the mileage and condition of the vehicle over a set period of time. It is an easy and cost effective way to fund vehicles and it enables you to control one of your biggest expenses. PCH is available with or without a maintenance package, which offers fixed cost motoring with no hidden extras. Personal Contract Hire is similar to Business Contract Hire. However, as an individual you will not be able to recover any VAT or take advantage of any tax allowances. Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) is fast becoming one of the most popular ways of financing the new car of your choice, simply due to its flexibility. You choose the car, the deposit, how long you want the contract to run for, and the mileage you intend to do. In return you get fixed cost motoring for the term of the contract. At the end of the contract you have a choice to either buy the car outright for an agreed lump sum (the minimum guaranteed future value), part exchange the car and use the equity you have built up as the deposit on another new car, or hand the vehicle back to the lender and walk away without owing anybody anything (subject to the mileage and condition of the vehicle at this time).Hi, does the ranger price at £199 include VAT?Hi, thank you for your question. This deal excludes VAT as it is designed for business users only. If you’d like to go over this in further detail or get a tailored quote, please call one our specialists who would be happy to help on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerWhy are your vehicles only available to business users?Hi, thank you for your question. We can supply the majority of our vehicles on either business or personal agreements so please get in touch with one of the team who will be able to help on 01442 838 193. Thank you , Richard Wells Sales ManagerIs the vehicle available for private leasing as per the mitibushi L200?Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. The Ford Ranger Diesel Pick Up Double Cab Limited 1 2.2 TDCi is available to lease as a business lease and also as a personal lease. There are a number of options available to you in regards to the type of contract you decided on which will all work in different ways with different options available at the end of the term. In order for us to be able to generate a quotation that will meet all your requirements we would like to speak with you direct. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838193.Can you get the pick ups with the covered cab on the backThanks for your question. We can offer almost any type of cover to the back of your new pickup. We are one of the only companies in the UK to have our very own workshop dedicated to fitting accessories to all new vehicles. The most popular covers for the ranger would be the Truck Canopy this is a secure lockable top that will give you height and protection for your tools, the roller shutter again is lockable and would protect any tools or equipment in the back. Further options would be the mountain top or EGR cover these again lock and lift up on to two gas struts but also will protect any equipment you have in the back. Alternatively, if you find a cover you would like we would do our upmost to get you the best deal and fit this onto your new vehicle. You could either pay for the accessory as a one off payment up front before delivery or across the length of your agreement. If you pay for your accessory in the monthly payments and the vehicle is being returned to the lease company they would expect to see the vehicle back with the same accessories on.Hi, on this deal what is the annual mileage and monthly term?Thanks for your question. The figures on the Ford Ranger Double Cab Limited are based on 5 years and 8,000mpa on a finance lease contract. To find the very best arrangement to suit you and your business, we need to speak with you, to ensure we tailor the right package for you. Please call us on 01442 838193 and speak to one of our specialists.Hello, I'm interested in getting a pick up from you, I need either a secure locked shelf cover on the back or with a proper back on, is this something you offer?Thanks for your question we can offer almost any type of cover to the back of your new pickup. We are one of the only companies in the UK to have our very own workshop dedicated to fitting accessories to all new vehicles. The most popular covers for the ranger would be the Truck Canopy this is a secure lockable top that will give you height and protection for your tools, the roller shutter again is lockable and would protect any tools or equipment in the back. Further options would be the mountain top or EGR cover these again lock and lift up on to two gas struts but also will protect any equipment you have in the back. Alternatively, if you find a cover you would like we would do our upmost to get you the best deal and fit this onto your new vehicle. You could either pay for the accessory as a one off payment up front before delivery or across the length of your agreement. If you pay for your accessory in the monthly payments and the vehicle is being returned to the lease company they would expect to see the vehicle back with the same accessories on.Hi, I was wondering what covers are available for the back and at what cost on a 3 year lease 15000 mile.Hi, thanks for your question. We can offer almost any type of cover to the back of your new pickup. We are one of the only companies in the UK to have our very own workshop dedicated to fitting accessories to all new vehicles. The most popular covers for the ranger would be the Truck Canopy this is a secure lockable top that will give you height and protection for your tools, the Roller shutter again is lockable and would protect any tools or equipment in the back. Further options would be the Mountain Top or EGR cover these again lock and lift up on to two gas struts but also will protect any equipment you have in the back. Alternatively, if you find a cover you would like we would do our utmost to get you the best deal and fit this onto your new vehicle. You could either pay for the accessory as a one off payment up front before delivery or across the length of your agreement. If you pay for your accessory in the monthly payments and the vehicle is being returned to the lease company they would expect to see the vehicle back with the same accessories on. Thanks.Do you offer the ford ranger as a single cab?Hi and thanks for getting in touch. The Ford Ranger is available as a single cab and also a Super Cab which is a cab and a half and these are also available in various specification levels. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call. Thanks.Does it come with heated seats ?Hi, thank you for getting in touch. Yes, the two front seats on the Ford Ranger Limited model are heated.Can you please advise if the Ford Ranger Wildtrak 3.2 Pickup Truck qualifies for the Commercial Vehicle BIK rating ?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Yes, the Ford Ranger Wildtrak is classed as a commercial vehicle and will be taxed in that category. As of the 6th of April the benefit in kind for a commercial vehicle will be £3150 fixed. Benefit in kind will only apply to employed individuals. If you are a sole trader or a partnership you will not have to pay BIK, however you will need to write down the mileage you use for personal and business. Only the business mileage will be claimable. I would definitely recommend speaking to your accountant to get further clarification on this. Thank you.Hi, I am not a business customer so would be buying privately. How much would the finance lease be if I put down a £500 deposit? Would be doing 30k a year and keep for 4 years or so! ThanksThanks for your interest in the Ford Ranger, we'd be delighted to work out a quote for you. To find the best deal for you we would need to find out a bit more about your individual situation and usage of the vehicle first, so one of our Pickup Truck Team will give you a call today to talk over your options.If I have a low credit rating will it effect me from leasing a van from you?Many of our customers believe that if they don’t have very good credit, they cannot be accepted for finance on a vehicle. However, the finance company use a score card system to mark the customer/business and there are a lot of key points they look at, which you may find help your case. For example, being a long term resident at your address, if you have had credit before and how you have paid this off in the past. Also, the size of deposit has an impact as the larger the deposit, the less risk there will be to the finance company. We cannot guarantee that the credit will be accepted, but we have an experienced team who will put all their efforts into finding the best product for you and matching you with the most suitable funder. I hope this has given you a little more insight and confidence into what the finance company looks at. Please feel free to give me a call if you wish to discuss further.Could you please quote me for the Wildtrak in auto allowing 20k miles per year? Regards AdyHi Ady, thanks for your enquiry. I would be more than happy to quote you on the new Ford Ranger Wildtrak Auto, however I would need a little more information to do so. For example, what type of contract you would like to have, i.e Contract Hire, Finance Lease, or Contract Purchase; what term would you want to fund the vehicle for; what will the vehicle be used for; and would you require any accessories? All these factors will play a big part in making sure we can give you the best and most accurate quote for you. We'll work hard to find the best deal for you and your circumstances, so please do let us know this information if you'd like to get a personalised quote.Do the rear seats have ISO fix?Yes, the Ford Ranger has two rear Isofix seat attachments. It has been awarded the 5 star Euro NCAP safety rating. Kind regards, Rob Cox, Account ManagerHow long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Ford Ranger in stock and available for delivery within two to three weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Ford Ranger is 33.2 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Ford Ranger comes with one year of breakdown recovery.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals on this pickup are every 2 years or every 18,000 miles.