Genesis G70 Shooting Brake2.2D Premium Line 5 Doors Auto [Innovation Pack]
- 10.25" Navi Screen + Dab Radio + Phone Mirroring + Genesis ConnectedBlind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist Rear (Bca-R)Bluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionE-CallEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power SteeringElectric Rear Tailgate OpeningForward Collision Avoidance Assist Junction Turning (Fcajx)Highway Driving Assist (Hda)Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka)Lighting Backup GuidelinesManual Speed Limit Assist (Msla)Scc Smart Cruise Control With Stop And Start
- Standard Suspension
- Front Door SpeakersRear Door Low SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio Remote ControlTweeters
- Auto HeadlightsAuto High Beam + Dusk SensorAuto Up/Down WindowsAutomatic Window DefoggerBlack Painted Single Rear Muffler And Chrome CoatingBody Coloured Outside Door HandlesElectrochromic Inside Rear View MirrorElectrochromic Outside Rear View MirrorLaminated Front Side GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LampLed Rear Fog LampLed Rear Stop LightOutside Electrical Folding Rear MirrorOutside Rear Mirrors Electrical Adjustment + HeatedPuddle Lamps With LogoRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperStandard AppearanceTow Hitch ReceiverWindshield Acoustic Film
- 1X Usb Front2Nd Row Heating Floor Output3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Mechanical Electric Lumbar Support For Driver4:2:4 Split Folding For Rear SeatsCentral ArmrestConsole Storage BoxConsole Ventilation DuctDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestDriver And Passenger Electric Seat AdjustmentDriver And Passenger Standard SunvisorDriver Height AdjusterFront Air Condition With Dual Zone AdjustmentFront HeadrestsFront Passenger SeatFront Power OutletLeather Gear KnobLeatherette UpholsteryManual Tilt And Telescopic Steering WheelNon Heated Front SeatsNon Heated Steering WheelPaddle ShifterPassenger Dual Height AdjusterPerforated Leather With Metal Grain Steering WheelRear HeadrestsSoft Paint Interior GarnishStandard A/B/C PillarsStandard HeadliningStandard PedalsTilt/Up And Down Headrest AdjustmentUsb Charger Console Inside (1Port)Usb Charger Console Outside (1Port)Usb Charger Front Tray (1Port)
- Innovation Pack - G70
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Esc + Hac + Mcb (Multi Collision Brake)Driver And Passenger Depowered AirbagDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldForward Collision Avoidance System (Car/Pedestrian/Bicycle)Front Brake Ventilated Disc 320MmFront Center Side AirbagFront Thorax And Pelvis + Rear Thorax + Side Curtain (Ff/Rr) AirbagRear Brake Ventilated Disc 314MmRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Seat Alert Without SensorsStandard BrakesTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemUpper And Lower Rear Isofix Child Anchor
- Central Door Lock Driver's ControlImmobilizer + DeadlockSmart Key/Button Start
- Leatherette Dashboard
- Minimum Kerbweight1810 kgGross Vehicle Weight2275 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Loading Weight465 kgNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1535 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4685 cmWidth1850 cmWheelbase2835 cmHeight1400 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL30.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH29.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL41.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH40.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL49.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEH48.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL42.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL41.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH40.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP200 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW147 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT325Engine Torque - NM440 nmEngine Torque - MKG44.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)85.4 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)96 mmCC2199 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremium Line[innova]Coin DescriptionDSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737aService Interval Mileage13000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power200Badge Engine CC2.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R17Tyre Size Rear225/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDiamond Cut Design BAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH249WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL175
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.