Honda Civic Hatchback1.0 VTEC Turbo 126 SE 5 Doors CVT
- 5" Monitor Audio (Am/Fm)Adaptive Cruise ControlAdaptive Motion For Electric Power SteeringBlue Dashboard IlluminationBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEconomy ModeElectric Power Steering Wheel With Variable Gear Ratio SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningIdle StopIntelligent Speed LimiterLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistLow Speed FollowingMulti-Information DisplayRoad Departure MitigationTraffic Sign Recognition
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna180W Power Audio System8 SpeakersAuxiliary Socket For External Mp3 PlayerDigital Audio Broadcast (Dab) TunerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Port
- Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBlack GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Window SurroundElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows/One Touch OperationFuel Filler CapHeadlight WashersHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsRear SpoilerRear WiperSingle Exhaust Tailpipe
- 4 Cargo Net Hook60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBlue Meter IlluminationCentre Console Storage And Sliding ArmrestClimate Control Air ConditioningCloth UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Seat Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentFront Accessory Power SocketFront Map LightsFront/Rear Courtesy LightsGear Shift IndicatorIsofix PointsIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Floor BoxPaddle Shift ControlsPassenger Seat Back PocketSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering WheelTonneau CoverTrunk Light
- 5 Three Point SeatbeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsCollision Mitigation Braking SystemDeflation Detection SystemDriver Srs Airbag (Single Stage Inflation)Electronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seat Belts With Emergency Locking Retractor (Elr)Front Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistLow Speed Safety SystemPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchTyre Pressure Warning
- ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Jack Knife KeysSecurity AlarmSelectable Door UnlockSuperlockingWindow Key Fob
- Black Instrument Panel
- 16" Silver Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1289 kgGross Vehicle Weight1775 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)46.9 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight486 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)550 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1267 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4518 cmWidth1799 cmWheelbase2697 cmWidth (including mirrors)2076 cmHeight1434 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)52.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)60.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low37.2WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.5 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP126 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW93 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT133Engine Torque - NM180 nmEngine Torque - RPM1700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG18.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)73 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)78.7 mmCC988 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionVtec Turbo 126Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power126Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark10Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R16Tyre Size Rear215/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)107 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)64CO0.304 g/kmHC0.027NOx0.027Particles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb143
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.