Honda Civic Hatchback2.0 VTEC Turbo Type R GT 5 Doors
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAgile Handling AssistBlis (Blind Spot Information System) With Dual Power Heated Blind Spot MirrorsBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemElectric Power Steering Wheel With Variable Gear Ratio SteeringEmergency Call ServiceForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsHonda Connect With Garmn Navigation + 7" Touchscreen, Am/Fm, Internet Radio, Aha App Integration And Internet BrowsingIdle StopIntelligent Speed LimiterLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistMulti-Information DisplayRear Parking CameraRoad Departure MitigationSmartphone Wireless Charging PlateTraffic Sign Recognition
- Adaptive Damping SystemVehicle Stability Assist
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna11 Speakers2X Usb And Hdmi465W Power Audio SystemAux-In SocketDigital Audio Broadcast (Dab) TunerPremium Audio SystemSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsSubwoofer
- 3Rd Brake LightAspherical Driver Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBlack GrilleBlack Window GarnishBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows/One Touch OperationElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFront/Rear, Side Sill And Red Line Accent Sport StylingHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsPrivacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTriple Exhaust TailpipeType R Emblem
- 4 Cargo Net Hook60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAlcantara Leather Steering WheelAlloy Leather Gear Shift KnobAlloy PedalsAmbient Light In RoofCargo HooksCloth UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Seat ArmrestsDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDual Climate Control Air Conditioning SystemFront Accessory Power SocketFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightsFront Passenger SeatFront/Rear Courtesy LightsGlovebox LightIsofix PointsRear Accessory Power SocketRed Meter IlluminationShift Indicator Lighting (Sil)Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau CoverTrunk Light
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerChild Locks On Rear DoorsCollision Mitigation Braking SystemDeflation Detection SystemDriver Srs Airbag (Single Stage Inflation)Electronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seat Belts With Emergency Locking Retractor (Elr)Front Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivate Switch
- ImmobiliserMirrors And Windows Key FobRemote Central Locking With 2 Jack Knife KeysSecurity AlarmSelectable Door UnlockSmart Entry + Smart StartSuperlockingUltrasonic Security Sensor
- 20" Piano Black Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1380 kgGross Vehicle Weight1760 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)46 litresMax. Loading Weight380 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)420 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1209 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.56
- Length4557 cmWidth1877 cmWheelbase2699 cmWidth (including mirrors)2076 cmHeight1434 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)29.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)42.8 mpgEC Combined (mpg)36.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low26.2WLTP - MPG - Medium34.4WLTP - MPG - High37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb33.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.8 secTop Speed168 mphEngine Power - BHP320 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW235 kwEngine Power - RPM6500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.8:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesType R GtCoin DescriptionVtec TurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power320Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark10Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/30 R20Tyre Size Rear245/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)177 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.302 g/kmHC0.018NOx0.023Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low246WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High198WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb193
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.