Honda E Hatchback100kW 36kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Adaptive Cruise ControlBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionElectric Power Steering Wheel With Variable Gear Ratio SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed LimiterLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistLead Car Departure Notification SystemLow Speed FollowingMulti-Information DisplayRear View CameraRoad Departure MitigationTraffic Sign Recognition
- 180W Power Audio System With 6 Speakers2 X Usb Sockets In Front2X Usb Sockets In RearDab AudioHdmi SocketHonda Dual Screen (2X12" 3')Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionAutomatic Led HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour Door HandlesDoor Mirror With Side Camera Mirror SystemElectric Front And Rear WindowsGlass AntennaHigh Beam AssistHonda E EmblemLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear LightsPanorama Glass RoofPrivacy GlassRear SpoilerRear Wiper
- 6.6Kw ChargerAmbient Light In RoofBlack Interior Door HandlesCargo HooksClimate Control Air ConditioningFabric Interior PanelsFootwell Ambient Interior Light For Driver And PassengerFront Accessory Power SocketFront Map LightsFront Seat Manual Lumbar Support For DriverHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front SeatsIlluminated Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorIsofix PointsLeather Steering WheelMeter Illumination LightRear Air VentsRear HeadrestsRear Reading LightsTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering WheelTonneau CoverTrunk LightUnder Trunk Charging Cable Storage
- Abs+Ebd+Brake AssistAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsCollision Mitigation Braking SystemCollision Mitigation Throttle ControlDeflation Detection SystemDriver Srs AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Seat Belt With Emergency Locking RetractorFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistLow Speed Safety SystemPassenger Srs Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRegenerative Braking SystemSide Curtain Airbags
- Honda Super LocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding KeysSecurity AlarmSelectable Door UnlockSmart Entry + Smart StartUltrasonic Sensor And Tilt SensorWindow Key Fob
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1513 kgGross Vehicle Weight1855 kgMax. Loading Weight342 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)171 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)861 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.2
- Length3894 cmWheelbase2538 cmWidth (including mirrors)1752 cmHeight1512 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed90 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT232Engine Torque - NM315 nmEngine Torque - MKG32.1
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutRear TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeZc782lgke
- Coin Description36kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %76NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %65NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front185/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1128Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)246Battery Charge Type 2 kW6.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh35.5Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb214WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min214WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max212WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb132WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max131WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min132
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.