Hyundai i10 Hatchback 1.2 MPi Premium 5 Doors
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear electric windowsElectric rear windowsRear wiper1 speed non intermittent rear windscreen wiper
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assist
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat height adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFolding rear seats60/40 split folding flat to floor rear seatsFront head restraintsFront Head Restraints - Vertical and Horizontal AdjustmentRear headrestsVertical adjustment rear head restraints
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmPerimeter alarm
- PASPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterReverse parking aidRear view cameraLane departure warningLane departure warning system with lane keep assist - LKAS
- Traction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability controlABSAnti-lock brake system
- Trip computerTrip computerDigital radio8" Touchscreen centre console display audio with smart device integration and DAB
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsCollision avoidance brakingAutonomous emergency braking (AEB) with forward collision warning systemDrivers airbagAirbags - front, front side and curtain airbags
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- USB/iPod interfaceUSB socketAudio remote controlSteering wheel audio, phone and cruise controls
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity with voice recognitionMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Minimum Kerbweight932Gross Vehicle Weight1430Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36Max. Loading Weight498Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)252No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.72
- Length3670Width1680Wheelbase2425Height1480Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)47.9EC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6EC Combined (mpg)60.1WLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.6Top Speed106Engine Power - BHP84Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW62Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT87Engine Torque - NM118Engine Torque - RPM4200Engine Torque - MKG12
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71Cylinders - Stroke (mm)75.6CC1197Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremiumCoin DescriptionMpiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079aService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %69NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %52NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power84Badge Engine CC1.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front195/45 R16Tyre Size Rear195/45 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)108Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.