Hyundai i20 Hatchback1.0T GDi 48V MHD SE Connect 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Digital Supervision Cluster8" Touchscreen Centre Console Display Audio With Smart Device Integration And DabApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise Control + Speed LimiterDrive Mode SelectorDriver Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Assist With Pedestrian Monitoring And Cycle DetectionHaptic SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistRear Parking SensorTrip Computer
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Speakers (2 Front, 2 Tweeters, 2 Rear)Auxiliary Input SocketSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Telephone ControlsUsb Connection
- Adjustable Intermittent Front Windscreen Wipers With Aero Wiper BladeAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBlack Window SurroundsBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBulb Type Rear Combination LightsDrivers One Touch Up/Down With Anti-TrapDrl Inserts In BumperElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsGloss Black Radiator GrilleHalogen Projector Headlights With Static Front Cornering FunctionHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightRear Windscreen Wiper - Intermittent FunctionShark Fin AntennaTinted Windows
- 12V Power Outlet - Front60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsAir ConditioningCloth UpholsteryDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Map Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Gear KnobLeather Steering WheelLuggage Compartment LightingParcel ShelfSatin Chrome Interior Door Handles
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency BrakingChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEspFasten Seatbelt ReminderFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Central LockingSpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- Black Mono Interior Trim
- 16" Alloy WheelsMichelin Tyre BrandTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1115 kgGross Vehicle Weight1650 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1110 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)352 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1165 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4040 cmWidth1775 cmWheelbase2580 cmHeight1450 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low42.8WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb55.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max42.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min57.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max57.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min65.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max55.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.4 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP100 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW74 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT127Engine Torque - NM172 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe ConnectCoin DescriptionT GdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eBadge Power100Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)105 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min117
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.