Hyundai Ioniq Electric Hatchback100kW Premium SE 38kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation Includes Traffic Messaging Channel, Mapcare, Live Services And BluelinkAdaptive Cruise Control With Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Detection SystemBluetooth SystemDriver Attention Alert SystemE-CallEco Driving Assistant System (Eco Das)Electric Power Steering With Variable Drive ModesFront And Rear Parking SensorsGear Lever Drive Mode SelectorLane Departure Warning System With Lane Keep Assist - LkasParking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View MonitorRoadside AssistanceSupervision Cluster With 7" High Resolution Tft LcdVoice RecognitionWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning IndicatorWireless Phone Charging Pad
- Dab Digital RadioInfinity Sound System Includes 1 Centre, 2 Tweeters, 2 Front, 2 Rear And 1 Ext AmpRadio Data SystemSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise ControlsUsb And Aux Connection In Front
- Active Air Flap Radiator GrilleAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog System For Front WindscreenAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Handles With Chrome InsertsBody Colour Door MirrorsBodyside MouldingsChrome Door Scuff With Ioniq LogoChrome Finish Window SurroundDoor Mirror Puddle LightsElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows - Anti Trap + One TouchElectric Heated Door MirrorsGrey Radiator GrilleHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Indicators In Door MirrorsLed Rear Fog LightPositioning Lights - LedPower Folding Door MirrorsPrivacy GlassRear Electric WindowsRear Led LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightSolar Glass With Windscreen Shade BandTwo Tone Rear Bumper
- 12V Power Outlets3 Rear Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat7 Pin Charging CableAir Conditioning Driver Only ModeCcs Combo Rapid Charge Port (50Kw)Centre Console StorageCentre Interior LightChrome Interior Door HandlesDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat MemoryDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsElectric Height Adjustable Driver SeatEmergency 3 Pin Connector Charging Cable (Iccb)Front Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront CupholderFront Head Restraints With Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentFront Seat And Rear PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeated Outer Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Luggage CompartmentInterior Mood LightingLeather UpholsteryLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage NetManual Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatMap And Reading LightsPaddle ShifterRear Centre Console With Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSingle Zone Climate ControlSunglasses HolderUsb - Driver Arm Rest (Charging Only)Ventilated Front SeatsVertical Adjustment Rear Head Restraints
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain And Drivers Knee AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency BrakingElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Regenerative Braking SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Display
- DeadlocksImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartRemote Central Locking
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1527 kgGross Vehicle Weight1970 kgMax. Loading Weight443 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)357 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1417 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4470 cmWidth1820 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)2045 cmHeight1475 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed103 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT218Engine Torque - NM295 nmEngine Torque - MKG30.1
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremium SeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)48Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage125000Battery Capacity in kWh38.3NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km13.8NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles193Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City412WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb311WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City10.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb13.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City256WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb193
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.