Hyundai Kona Electric Hatchback100kW Premium 39kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation With Bluelink And MapcareBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise Control - Smart Adaptive Speed Control With Stop And Go FunctionDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorEcall Emergency Call SystemForward Collision WarningFront Parking SensorIntelligent Speed Limit WarningLane Follow AssistLane Keep AssistParking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemPasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSmartphone Wireless Charging PlateWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning Indicator
- Battery HeaterVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Speakers (2 Front, 2 Tweeters, 2 Rear)Dab Digital RadioKrell Premium Audio System With 8 Speakers And SubwooferRds Radio With Mp3 PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone ControlsUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapFull Led HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPositioning Lights - LedPower Folding Door MirrorsPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRoof RailsSolar Glass With Windscreen Shade Band
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat7 Pin Charging CableAdjustable Head RestraintsAmbient LightingAutomatic Climate Control With Defog System For Front WindscreenCcs Combo Rapid Charge Port (50Kw)Centre Interior LightChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryDoor Scuff PlateDriver And Passenger Front Seat PocketsDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver's Seat Manual AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsEmergency 3 Pin Connector Charging Cable (Iccb)Front Cup HoldersFront Interior LightFront Passenger Seat Manual AdjustmentsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage Compartment UndertrayLuggage HooksLuggage NetParcel ShelfRear Centre Console With Air VentsSunglasses HolderUsb Charger In Centre Console
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionChildproof Rear Door LocksEbd + Brake AssistElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFasten Seatbelt ReminderFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRegenerative Brake Shift PaddlesTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Display
- Alarm/ImmobiliserDeadlocksFolding KeyLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingSmart Key With Keyless Entry And Engine Start/Stop Button
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1535 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgMax. Loading Weight485 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)332 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1114 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4205 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2600 cmWidth (including mirrors)2070 cmHeight1570 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed96 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT291Engine Torque - NM395 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeZg
- Coin SeriesPremiumCoin Description39kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721aBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1020Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)260Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)47Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage125000Battery Capacity in kWh39NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km14.3NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles189Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City435WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb305WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City10WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City6.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City270WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb190
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.