Hyundai Nexo EstateHydrogen fuel cell Premium SE 5 Doors CVT
- 12.3" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation And Media CentreApple Car Play/Android AutoAround View MonitorBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Blind Spot MonitorBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention Alert SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning System With Lane Keep Assist - LkasParking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemPower Assist SteeringSmart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalitySmart Electric Tailgate With Hand's Free Opening FunctionSmart Park Assist System (Spas)Speed Limit InformationSupervision Cluster With 7" Tft DisplayTrip ComputerWireless Phone Charging Pad
- 2X Usb Sockets In FrontDab Digital RadioKrell Premium Audio System With 8 Speakers And SubwooferSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- Adjustable Intermittent Front Windscreen Wipers With Aero Wiper BladeAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog System For Front WindscreenAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured Front Bumper With Dark Metallic GreyBody Coloured Radiator Grille SurroundChrome Beltline MouldingsDoor Garnish In Silver GreyDoor Mirror Puddle LightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Tilt/Slide SunroofFull Led HeadlightsGloss Black Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsHeated Rear Windscreen With WasherLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightPositioning Lights - LedRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightSide Sill MouldingsSilver Roof RailsSolar Glass With Windscreen Shade BandTwo Tone Rear Bumper
- 12V Power Outlets In Front And Rear Consoles60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesCloth/Faux Leather UpholsteryDriver And Passenger Front Seat PocketsDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Seat With Electric Height Adjustment + Electric Lumbar SupportDual Zone Air ConditioningFaux Leather Wrapped Steering WheelFront And Rear Cup HoldersFront Head Restraints With Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentFront Passenger's Seat Electric Height AdjustmentFront, Rear And Luggage Compartment Interior LightsHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage CoverLuggage HooksLuggage NetRear Centre Console With Air VentsRegenerative Braking PaddlesVentilated Front SeatsVertical Adjustment Rear Head Restraints
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsActive BonnetAirbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Autonomous Emergency Braking (Aeb) With Forward Collision Warning SystemElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Regenerative Braking SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central LockingSmart Key With Keyless Entry And Engine Start/Stop ButtonThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- 19" Alloy Wheels19" Hankook TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1874 kgGross Vehicle Weight2340 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)156.6 litresMax. Loading Weight466 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)461 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1466 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4670 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2790 cmHeight1640 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.5 secTop Speed111 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT291Engine Torque - NM395 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.3
- CC1 ccCatalytic ConvertorNoTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremium SeCoin DescriptionHydrogen Fuel CellSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0739dBadge Power163Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.56Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleNedc CorrelatedRDE Certification LevelN/a
- WLTP - Zero Emission Range (km) - Comb666WLTP - Zero Emission Range (miles) - Comb414
- WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Comb1WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Extra High1.2WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - High0.9WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Low0.8WLTP - Hydrogen FC (kg/100km) - Medium0.8WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Comb62.1WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Extra High51.8WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - High69WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Low77.7WLTP - Hydrogen FC (miles/kg) - Medium77.7
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.