Hyundai Tucson Estate1.6 TGDi SE Connect 5 Doors 2WD
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote control central locking
- Cruise controlCruise controlPASPASReverse parking aidReversing cameraLane departure warningLane keep assistReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsCollision avoidance brakingForward Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA) - Car, Pedestrian and Cycle
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbagsSide airbagsFront side airbags + full size curtain airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsCollision avoidance brakingAutonomous emergency brakingTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system with individual tyre pressure display - TPMS
- Rear electric windowsElectric rear windowsRear wiperRear wash/wipe with intermittent wipe settingFront electric windowsElectric front windows with anti-trap mechanism and one touch control
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED rear lightsLED rear lights
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnRear armrestCupholders in rear armrestFront armrestFront armrest with storage box
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Traction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability controlABSAnti-lock brake systemESPVehicle stability management
- Trip computerTrip computerDigital Instrument Cluster10.25" super vision instrument clusterNavigation system10.25" touchscreen satellite navigation with mapcare and live services
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat manual height adjustIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat anchorage points attached on outer rear seatsLumbar supportFront passenger seat lumbar adjustmentLumbar supportDriver's seat electric lumbar supportFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraintsAdjustable head restraints (Up and down)
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable, heated and power folding door mirrors
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth systemMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/phone controlsUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connections in front and rear
- Minimum Kerbweight1425 kgGross Vehicle Weight2050 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight625 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)620 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1799 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4500 cmWidth1865 cmWheelbase2680 cmHeight1651 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low34WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.3 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75.6 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5 : 1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe ConnectCoin DescriptionTgdiSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R17Tyre Size Rear215/65 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?-
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb151
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.