Jaguar F-Pace Estate2.0 D200 R-Dynamic S 5 Doors Auto AWD
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlTraction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability Control
- Rear wiperRear wiperWindscreen heatingHeated front windscreen + heated washer jets
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmPerimeter alarm
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorInternet connectionPro services and wifi hotspotNavigation systemPivi pro connected navigation system with app interface and media storage
- Front armrestCentre armrest consoleFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheel
- LED rear lightsLED tail lights
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagFront airbags with passenger seat occupant detectorSide airbagsFull length side window curtain airbag
- Rear headrests3 rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX on outer rear seatsRear headrestsRear centre headrestFront head restraintsPassive front head restraints
- Mobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple car playBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemLane departure warningLane keep assistTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition with adaptive speed limiterAdaptive steeringSpeed proportional steeringPASElectric power assisted steeringPark assist camera3D surround camera
- Radio/CDAM/FM radioDigital radioDAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Mobile phone App interfaceInControl appsUSB/iPod interfaceiPod integration
- Minimum Kerbweight1876Gross Vehicle Weight2540Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked2400Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight664Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)583No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4747Width2071Wheelbase2874Width (including mirrors)2175Height1664Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low - Min37.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max36.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min46.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max43.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min52.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min42.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min45.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8Top Speed130Engine Power - BHP204Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW150Engine Power - RPM4250Engine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG43.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3CC1997Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesR-Dynamic SCoin DescriptionD200 AwdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eService Interval Mileage21000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage105000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Spoke Style 5037Alloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min166
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What about infotainment and media stuff?You get an 11.4-inch centre dash 'Pivi Pro' touchscreen with Connected Navigation, plus a DAB sound system and 'Apple CarPlay'/'Android Auto' smartphone-mirroring. There's also a 3D surround camera.What’s the diesel engine like?All the diesels now feature the brand's MHEV mild Hybrid tech. The D200 unit has 204PS. Like all the engines, it’s paired with Jaguar's 8-speed automatic gearbox, which can be controlled using the steering wheel shift paddles for added driver engagement. All-wheel drive is standard across all F-PACE models and Intelligent Driveline Dynamics provides rear-wheel drive biased performance.Does it handle well?Yes. The F-PACE is still possibly the best car in its class to drive, helped by its lightweight aluminium underpinnings. It's certainly the best to ride in.What is the boot space?You get a reasonably-sized 650-litre boot, extendable to 1,740-litres via a 40:20:40-folding rear bench.What is the warranty?This comes with Jaguar’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warrant package.