Jaguar F-Pace Estate2.0 D200 R-Dynamic SE 5 Doors Auto AWD
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlTraction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability Control
- Rear wiperRear wiperWindscreen heatingHeated front windscreen + heated washer jets
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless entryAlarmPerimeter alarm
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterInteractive Driver display instrument clusterInternet connectionPro services and wifi hotspotNavigation systemPivi pro connected navigation system with app interface and media storage
- Front armrestCentre armrest consoleFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentElectrically adjustable steering column
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated/power fold memory door mirrors with approach lights and auto dimming driver side
- LED rear lightsLED tail lights
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagFront airbags with passenger seat occupant detectorSide airbagsFull length side window curtain airbag
- Rear headrests3 rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX on outer rear seatsRear headrestsRear centre headrestFront head restraintsPassive front head restraints
- Mobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple car playBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemLane departure warningLane keep assistBlind spot informationBlind spot assistTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition with adaptive speed limiterAdaptive steeringSpeed proportional steeringPASElectric power assisted steeringReverse parking aidRear traffic monitorPark assist camera3D surround camera
- Radio/CDAM/FM radioDigital radioDAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Mobile phone App interfaceInControl appsUSB/iPod interfaceiPod integration
- Minimum Kerbweight1876 kgGross Vehicle Weight2540 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight664 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)583 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4747 cmWidth2071 cmWheelbase2874 cmWidth (including mirrors)2175 cmHeight1664 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min37.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max36.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min46.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max43.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min52.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min42.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min45.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM4250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG43.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesR-Dynamic SeCoin DescriptionD200 AwdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style10 Spoke Style 1067Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min171
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Does it handle well?Yes. The F-PACE is still possibly the best car in its class to drive, helped by its lightweight aluminium underpinnings. It's certainly the best to ride in.What is the boot space?You get a reasonably-sized 650-litre boot, extendable to 1,740-litres via a 40:20:40-folding rear bench.What is the warranty?This comes with Jaguar’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warrant package.