Jaguar I-Pace Estate294kW EV400 HSE 90kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kW Charger]
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability Control
- Headlight washersHeadlight power washLED rear lightsLED tail lightsLED headlightsMatrix LED headlights with signature DRL
- Keyless goKeyless entryAlarmIntrusion sensor and alarm
- Rear armrestRear centre armrestAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheel
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Trip computerTrip computerHead up displayHead up Display
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated washer jetsWindscreen heatingHeated front windscreen
- Rear headrests3 rear headrestsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding heated rear seats with centre armrest
- Mobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple CarPlayBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsFront head restraintsAnti-whiplash front headrestsDrivers airbag6 airbags - Driver/front passenger airbags, front and rear curtain airbags and front side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Lane departure warningLane keep assistBlind spot informationBlind spot assistTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition with adaptive speed limiterAdaptive cruise controlAdaptive cruise control with steering assistReverse parking aidRear traffic monitorPASSpeed proportional electronic power assisted steering (EPAS)
- Radio/CDAM/FM radioDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast radio-DAB3rd party sound systemMeridian surround sound systemNavigation systemPivi pro connected
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated/power fold memory door mirrors with approach lights and auto dimming driver side
- Length4682 cmWidth2011 cmWheelbase2990 cmWidth (including mirrors)2139 cmHeight1566 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.8 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM4250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT513Engine Torque - NM696 nmEngine Torque - MKG71
- Gross Vehicle Weight2670 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)656 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1453 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.98
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Compression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code-
- Coin SeriesHseCoin Description90kwh Ev400 11kwchStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power400Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/50 R20Tyre Size Rear245/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Spoke Style 5068Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro Emissions-Noise Level dB(A)67CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)558Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)447Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)85Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)45Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh84.7NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km21.2NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles298Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb451WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min451WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max409WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min22WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max35.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max1.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb280WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max254WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min280
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.