Jeep Renegade Hatchback1.0 T3 GSE Limited 5 Doors
- Adaptive Cruise ControlApple Car Play/Android AutoElectric Servo Assisted SteeringForward Collision Warning Plus With MitigationInstrument Cluster With 7" Colour Tft DisplayLane Departure Warning PlusRadio/Navigation System With 8.4" TouchscreenRev CounterSpeed Limiter Push Button On Steering WheelStop/Start SystemUconnect Live Service
- 2Nd Row Fully Functional Usb PortDab Digital Audio BroadcastMedia Hub With Usb And Aux InputSteering Wheel Control With Bluetooth
- Active Shutter GrilleAdaptive Brake LightsAspheric Door MirrorsBlack Lower Side Door CladdingBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesBright Exhaust Tip FinisherElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFront Towing EyeIntegrated AntennaLed Exterior Lighting - Drl, Fog Lamps, Tail LampsPainted External Rear View MirrorsRear WiperSide Repeater Lamp In Exterior MirrorsSilver Door MirrorsSilver Front Grille With Chrome RingsSolar GlassTailgate HandleTowing Eye BracketsTrailer Sway Damping
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console12V Power Point In Luggage Area3 Point Rear Seatbelts With Load Limiter3 Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsCentre Console StorageDoor Courtesy LampsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront Centre Console Cup HoldersFront Floor MatsFront HeadrestsFront Passenger Fold Forward SeatFront Seat Sliding Armrest With Interior StorageHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Led LightingLeather UpholsteryLeather Wrapped Steering WheelPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterRemovable Rear Parcel ShelfSatin Chrome Plated Gear KnobSeat Back PocketsStorage NetsTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnTonneau CoverVinyl Door Trim
- AbsAll Speed Traction ControlDual Note Electric HornsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistEmergency Brake AssistFront Airbags + Front Seat Mounted With Front And Rear, Side, Curtain AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsIsofix Universal Fixture For Child Safety Seat FasteningPassenger Airbag Disable FeatureTyre Pressure Monitoring Display
- DeadlockImmobiliserRemote Control Central LockingSecurity Alarm
- Electronic Roll Mitigation
- Fix And Go Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1320 kgGross Vehicle Weight1860 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1297 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.07
- Length4236 cmWidth1805 cmWheelbase2570 cmHeight1667 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)38.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)53.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)46.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM5750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT140Engine Torque - NM190 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG19.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.5 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesLimitedCoin DescriptionT3 GseSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %82NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %55NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)124 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min147
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.