Jeep Renegade Hatchback1.3 Turbo 4xe PHEV 190 Limited 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Phev Coloured Instrument ClusterAdaptive Cruise ControlApple Car Play/Android AutoElectric Servo Assisted SteeringForward Collision Warning Plus With MitigationLane Departure Warning Plus + Intelligent Speed Assist And Traffic Sign RecognitionRadio/Navigation System With 8.4" TouchscreenRev CounterSpeed Limiter Push Button On Steering WheelSpeedometerStop/Start SystemTelematic Box Module (Tbm)Telematic Software BoxUconnect Live Service
- 2Nd Row Fully Functional Usb PortDab Digital Audio BroadcastMedia Hub With Usb And Aux InputSteering Wheel Control With Bluetooth
- Adaptive Brake LightsAspheric Door MirrorsBlack Lower Side Door CladdingBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Steel RoofBright Exhaust Tip FinisherElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFront License Plate BracketFront Towing EyeIntegrated AntennaLabel "I Am Jeep"Led Exterior Lighting - Drl, Fog Lamps, Tail LampsLed High Beam And Low BeamLed Light For License PlatePainted External Rear View MirrorsRear WiperSide Repeater Lamp In Exterior MirrorsSilver Door MirrorsSilver Front Grille With Chrome RingsSolar GlassTailgate HandleTowing Eye BracketsTrailer Sway DampingWindow Surrounds
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console12V Power Point In Luggage Area3 Point Rear Seatbelts With Load Limiter3 Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsCargo Tie Down LoopsCentre Console StorageDoor Courtesy LampsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningEnglish HandbookFront Centre Console Cup HoldersFront Floor MatsFront HeadrestsFront Passenger Fold Forward SeatFront Seat Sliding Armrest With Interior StorageHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Grab HandlesInterior Led LightingLeather Gear KnobLeather UpholsteryLeather Wrapped Steering WheelPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterRemovable Rear Parcel ShelfStorage NetsTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnTonneau CoverVinyl Door TrimWizard Black Bezels
- AbsAll Speed Traction ControlBrake Assistance System Including Forward Collision Warning And Drowsy Driver Detection SystemDual Note Electric HornsDual Tyre Pressure - Lum ChangesElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistFront Airbags + Front Seat Mounted With Front And Rear, Side, Curtain AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlIsofix Universal Fixture For Child Safety Seat FasteningNext Generation Front AirbagsPanic Brake AssistPassenger Airbag Disable FeatureTyre Pressure Monitoring DisplayVehicle Transportation Cover
- DeadlockImmobiliserRemote Control Central LockingSafe Lock (Super Blocking)Security Alarm
- Alternator DefaultBattery Run Down ProtectionBattery Skid PlateElectronic Roll MitigationSelec-Terrain System 4Wd Low With Sport ModeSmart Alternator
- Minimum Kerbweight1770 kgGross Vehicle Weight2315 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36.5 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1150 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight545 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)330 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1277 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.07
- Length4236 cmWidth1805 cmWheelbase2570 cmHeight1692 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed113 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1850 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.5 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesLimitedCoin DescriptionTurbo 4xe Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eBadge Power190Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R18Tyre Size Rear235/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)44 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)100Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh11.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb43WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb26.7
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb49WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min49WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max52
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb134.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min134.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max122.8
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.