Kia Ev6 Electric Estate166kW Air 77.4kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Curved Driver Display Screen12.3" Curved Touchscreen NavigationApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningEcallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction TurningHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistLow Washer Fluid WarningNavigation Based Smart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalityPower Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorsReversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesUvo Connect
- 5M Type 2 To Type 2 Charging CableType 2 To 3 Pin Charger
- 4 X Front Usb Charge Port6 Speaker Audio SystemSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Port For Connection Of A Media Device
- All Round Electric Windows With Drivers Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Side SillsBody Colour Exterior Door Handles - FlushElectrically Folding/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsHeated Rear WindowHigh Gloss Black BeltlineHigh Gloss Black Door GarnishHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightsRain Sensing Front WipersRear Spoiler With Led High Mounted Brake LightStandard Door Scuff Plates
- 1 X Luggage Compartment 12V Socket3 X Front 12V Socket60:40 Split Remote Folding Rear SeatsAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsAmbient LightingCentre Console CupholdersCentre Console With Open Storage Compartment And ArmrestCloth HeadliningDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Led Vanity MirrorsDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportDual Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door StorageFront And Rear Luggage Area Led LightsFront Cabin Led LightFront Seat Back PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage BoardLuggage Net HooksMetal Paint Interior Door HandlesPaddle Shift For Drive Mode SelectPassenger Seat Height AdjusterRear Cabin Led LightRear Centre Armrest With CupholderSki ThroughTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelVegan Leather Trimmed Steering WheelVegan Leather Upholstery
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactBrake Assist SystemCentre Side Front AirbagsDual Shell HornElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Centre AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Pre-TensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Multi Collision Brake AssistTwin Curtain AirbagTwin Front AirbagTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Stability Management
- Anti Theft AlarmEngine ImmobiliserEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- 19" Grey Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)490 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4690 cmWidth1880 cmWheelbase2900 cmHeight1550 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP226 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW166 kwEngine Power - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734aBadge Power226Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1965Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.8Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)440Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)73Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)18Battery Charge Type 4 kW350Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage10-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh77.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City739WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb528WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City11.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City459WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb328
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.