Kia Picanto Hatchback1.0 3 5 Doors [4 seats]
- 8" Touch Screen Satellite Naviagtion With Rds And Dab With TelematicsApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlCruise Control + Speed LimiterEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop Signalling SystemExternal Temperature GaugeKia Connect (Uvo)Motor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorsReversing Camera System With Dynamic Guidelines (Integrated Into Centre Fascia Screen)TachometerTrip Computer
- 6 Speaker Audio SystemBluetooth With Music StreamingSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Ports For Connection Of A Media Device
- Automatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome SurroundBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Mirrors And Chrome Exterior HandlesDay/Night Rear View MirrorDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Led Indicators LightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Drivers's Auto Up/Down FunctionFront Fog LightsHeadlamp LevellingHeated Rear WindowHigh Mount Brake LightMfr Multi - Focus Reflector Headlights With Black BezelRain SensorRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSpeed Variable Front WipersTinted GlassVisible Vin PlateWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light Functionality
- 1 X Rear Coat Hook12V Power Point Front2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 X Passenger Assist Grips60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAll Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsAutomatic Air ConditioningCentre Console With Storage Box And Sliding ArmrestCupholders In Centre ConsoleDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorDriver Seat Height AdjustFront Cabin LightsGloveboxHigh Gloss Lower Centre Fascia Trim, Door Armrest And Air VentsIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Trimmed Steering Wheel And GearshiftLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfPassenger Front Seatback PocketsPremium Cloth UpholsterySilver Paint Finished Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSlide/Reclining Front SeatsTilt Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Advanced Driver Assistance Pack - Picanto
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs/EbdAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactDual Front AirbagsEsc + Bas + Vsm + HacFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Height AdjustersFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersKnee AirbagsRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionTorque Vectoring Brake Based And Straight Line Stability (Sls)Traction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmEngine ImmobiliserFolding KeyLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door Locking
- 15" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight974 kgGross Vehicle Weight1320 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Loading Weight346 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)255 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1010 litres
- Length3595 cmWidth1595 cmWheelbase2400 cmHeight1485 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium61.4WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb57.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH47.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL63.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH58.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL67.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH63.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL53.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH49WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL58.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14.1 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP66 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW49 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT71Engine Torque - NM96 nmEngine Torque - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.8
- Coin Series3Standard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 074aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %79NCAP Child Occupant Protection %64NCAP Pedestrian Protection %54NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power66Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC998 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeG3ld-6d
- Tyre Size Front185/55 R15Tyre Size Rear185/55 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.291 g/kmHC0.022NOx0.013WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL109
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.