Kia Rio Hatchback1.2 DPi 1 5 Doors
- 3.8" Monochrome Audio DisplayDigital ClockElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemGear Selection IndicatorOutside Temperature DisplayTachometerTrip ComputerWindscreen Washer Level Indicator
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- 4 SpeakersBluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioFront Usb For Media ConnectionSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Aeroblade-Type Front WipersAutomatic Lighting ControlBlack Grille With Silver SurroundBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Electric Windows With Driver's Auto Up/Down FunctionHeadlamp LevellingHeated Rear WindowMulti Reflector HeadlightsRear Fog LampRear Wash/WipeSpeed Variable Front WipersTinted GlassWelcome Home Function
- 3 Passenger Assist Grips60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAir ConditioningAll Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsDash Illumination Dimmer SwitchDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Door Map Pockets With Bottle HolderFront Passenger Seatback PocketsFront Usb Charger Port And 12V SocketIsofix Top Tethers And Lower Anchor PointsLoad Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfLuggage HooksOverhead Console With Sunglasses HolderSilver Interior Door HandlesTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelWoven Cloth Upholstery
- 3-Point Front Seatbelts3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)Automatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactCornering Brake Control (Cbc) And Straight Line Stability (Sls)Electronic Stability Control (Esc) And Vehicle Stability Management (Vsm)Front Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelt AnchorsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt WarningTraction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmDeadlocking SystemEngine ImmobiliserRemote Central Door And Tailgate Locking With Fold-Away KeySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Silver Fascia Trim
- 15" Steel Wheels With Full Wheel CoversTyre Mobility System
- Minimum Kerbweight1143 kgGross Vehicle Weight1570 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked910 kgMax. Loading Weight427 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)325 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1103 litres
- Length4065 cmWidth1725 cmWheelbase2580 cmWidth (including mirrors)1993 cmHeight1450 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low40.8WLTP - MPG - Medium56.5WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.7 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP83 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW62 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT90Engine Torque - NM122 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12.4
- Coin Series1Coin DescriptionDpiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 074eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power83Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1197 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.327 g/kmHC0.038NOx0.014WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.