Kia Sorento Station Wagon1.6 T-GDi PHEV 2 5 Doors Auto
- 8" Touchscreen With DabApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlDigital ClusterDigital CockpitDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningEcall Emergency SystemEmergency Stop Signalling SystemExternal Temperature GaugeForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/JunctionFront Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed Limit AssistLane Follow AssistPasRack Mounted Power SteeringRear Parking SensorReversing Camera System With Dynamic Guidelines (Integrated Into Centre Fascia Screen)Smart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalityTrip Computer
- Intelligent All-Wheel DriveTerrain Mode Select (Mud, Snow, Sand)
- Audio System With 6 SpeakersMulti Device Bluetooth Connection With Voice Recognition And Music StreamingRadio/Mp3 PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Port For Connection Of A Media Device
- All Round Electric Windows With Drivers Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlights ControlBlack Radiator GrilleBlack Scuff PlatesBlack Side Sills, Wheel Arch Body Mouldings With Silver Sill DetailBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersChrome Window SurroundElectrically Folding/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsFront And Rear Silver Skid PlatesHeadlamp LevellingHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed High-Mounted Brake LightLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightsRain Sensing Front WipersRear SpoilerRoof RailsTinted GlassTrailer Stability AssistWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 2 X 3Rd Row Usb Charge Port3 Step Dual Automatic Air Conditioning3 X 2Nd Row Usb Charge Port And 12V Socket3 X Front Usb Charge Port And 12V Socket3 X Passenger Assist Grips50/50 Split/Folding 3Rd Row Of Seats60:40 Split Remote Folding And Reclining 2Nd Row SeatsAir Conditioning For 3Rd Row Of SeatsCenter Fascia Metal PaintCentre Console CupholderCentre Console Storage Box And ArmrestCloth UpholsteryCupholders In Rear Armrest And DoorsDoor InsertsFront And Rear Door StorageFront Seatback Pockets And NetGearshift PaddlesHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated GloveboxInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Trimmed Steering WheelLight Grey HeadliningLoad Area CoverLuggage Area LightLuggage Net HooksManual Adjustable Driver Seat (Sliding, Reclining, Height)Manual Adjustable Front Passenger Seat (Sliding, Reclining, Height)Passenger Walk-In SwitchRear Air VentsRear Centre ArmrestsRow 3 CupholderSunvisors With Vanity Mirror Illumination (Driver And Front Passenger)Tilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbs/EbdActive Front HeadrestsDownhill Brake ControlElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability ControlFront Center AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingMulti Collision Brake AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Advanced Anti Theft Alarm SystemDeadlocksImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door Locking With Fold Away KeyVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Black Centre Console
- 19" Alloy WheelsTemporary Spare Wheel (Space Saver)
- Minimum Kerbweight2099 kgGross Vehicle Weight2680 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Loading Weight581 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)604 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1988 litres
- Length4810 cmWidth1900 cmWheelbase2815 cmHeight1695 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4 secTop Speed119 mphEngine Power - BHP261 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW192 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Coin Series2Coin DescriptionT-Gdi PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years6 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732dService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %82NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %63NCAP Safety Assist %87NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power261Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1598 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.181 g/kmHC0.011NOx0.005Particles0.006
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)302Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)205Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.3Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb56WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb35
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb38
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb176.6
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.